NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Sep 15, 2020, 12:46 AM 138 read

Mona

FORUM

I'm curious if anyone knows if there's a human skin or similar for my goddess MONA on KR or JP versions. Just about every other childs has a human form or something like that when they're in the mortal realm, but Mona doesn't. WHY NOT DEVS, Mona's hot. Give her more outfits

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mona image 2

Comment 7

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 15, 2020, 01:15 AM

Mona is a succubus and not a unit created by a human pactmaker.

• Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 15, 2020, 01:18 AM

Yeah, this would explain why she doesn't have human alternatives for her forms lol. Teacher Mona would be the closest to a human form Mona, even though it's more of a disguise 😋

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 15, 2020, 01:20 AM

I'm not sure how this relates to having the ability to take on a human form.

whether she's a succubus or a child created from a pactmaker I'm sure the devs can still give her a human form type skin.

Tamamo is a "9-tailed" fox demon, emphasis on the 9-tailed, yet she is able to take on a human form.

I don't think there's any real logic rules that apply to the looks of characters here.

• Toeknee LV.22 S Sep 15, 2020, 01:34 AM

It'll have to happen in the storyline before they give us anything like that, and the story has been ongoing for years.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 23, 2020, 02:11 AM

wodan never turned into a child human form in the story tho

• Shadow Mega LV.21 Professional Noob Sep 15, 2020, 01:01 AM

This is probably the closest to human form Mona You'll find? In the story she disguises as a teacher. It'd be cool if we were able to equip this skin.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Sep 15, 2020, 01:07 AM

I agree. I would like to see a more versatile skin for Mona. I know most skins only apply to 1 specific version of a child, but it would be nice to see the devs come up with a human like skin for Mona that could be applied to all of her various forms.

Home