Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.17 Sage
Sep 13, 2020, 10:50 PM 63 read

Not a bad day at spa

FORUM

I've just had my daily run of Spa Midnight Parades, 10 Scarlet Lanterns today. No big hopes, plenty of times it yielded barely anything. It came back with two Tamamo and Brigid spa skins. 🧐 Thinking maybe, just maybe, I've stumbled upon a weird hidden mechanic of hot hour at Midnight Parade, -- I've gone on to do a 10 run of Azure Lanterns. What do I risk, it's just a 100k reset plus the often-fruitless lanterns themselves. Got Bes 😇 in four, then the Milage overflowed -- Eshu skin from it -- then the rest was basic trash. Still, a five-star skin, maybe worth to keep going. I tried it again, Viridian Lanterns this time. Found a Midas skin. 😶 Oh, that was not a waifu, but I'd risk it again. Another Scarlet times 10, which finally proved to be a waste at last, no five-star skins found. To fuel more gambling theories, the lantern colors were picked based on which I had the largest number of. Never managed to attach more than one screenshot to moot posts, so I didn't take them all that diligently, and neither did I add them here, so feel free to disbelieve the story.

Comment 1

• Ericool Lim LV.14 Chief Sep 14, 2020, 06:27 PM

I believe in your story 😁

Home