Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Sep 12, 2020, 01:13 AM 657 read

Question for people who have S options

FORUM

When you get the S option. Did you craft with the item equipped on a unit when it happened ?   I'm seeing a lot of you with multiple S options, and no matter how hard I tried to this point it doesn't give it up to me. I do unequip the item when crafting it, and I'm starting to wonder if unequipping items is preventing me from scoring an S.    

Comment 61

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 12, 2020, 01:58 AM

I got my S gears when crafting for B gear. I never start a crafting session like "and now I am going for S gear". I check my equiptment for potential slots I want to improve and do so knowing what kind of enchantement I want for my strategy. And when I happen to get a S grade on the way, I am happy - or not! Not every S helps with your built. For example I got a dmg buff on my tank and now it would cost me 100 materials to put it on my dmg dealer equiptment. So instead of craving for S gear, better try to improve your equiptment step by step with a strategy in mind.
    (I enhance equipted gear, rarely the once I use but gear that could potentially improve my built when getting certain enchantements)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 02:09 AM

B gear ? You must have read the list of options and saw something you like in the B category.

Mainly I want to max out my weapons potential for world bosses. In PvP I'm content bouncing between gold and platinum and playing Rumble intensely all day makes me unhappy. I do keep the A and if I find any option appealing, I'll definitely move onto another option slot

That's 2 for equipped. Much appreciated M00N and thanks for the tip.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 12, 2020, 02:19 AM

This link might help you with deciding which options to keep for WB:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1IfhbKap_0Rsb0qzWqNgd3UHfZvjiJQybBGaeXAlUUnc/edit?usp=drivesdk

Good luck with your crafting! ^^

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Sep 13, 2020, 03:06 AM

moving an S ability will cost you 50 materials not 100 😀

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Sep 13, 2020, 03:50 AM

Good to know! Thanks ^^ still a lot, but also a lot less than what I thought.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Sep 12, 2020, 03:15 AM

I've done it equipped and not I think multi S people are rolling a ton or transferring them from other equips

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 03:31 AM

I'll put that down as 1 equipped, and 1 maybe unequipped.

Later today I'll attempt it with equipped weapon, maybe I can craft from the child menu instead of the view equipped section. Thank you sir.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 12, 2020, 11:07 PM

i can say that is what i do.

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Sep 12, 2020, 04:09 AM

I normally have the gear equiped when I roll options. I roll until I get a “B” minimum. If I get an “A”, great. Occasionally luck out with an “S” in which case I transfer it to consolidate them on the gear on my power team 😀

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:22 AM

Thank you Blade Bunny. That's a reasonable approach to crafting.

From what I've managed to gather so far, it would be wiser to craft with the item equipped. Not that I know for certain that is the way but so far all the success with crafting an S claims to be on equipped items.

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Sep 12, 2020, 05:18 AM

Thanks. Perhaps if I ever have an excess of top level gear (flask, gloves, etc.), then I’ll roll options in my inventory. But right now that gear gets assigned as so as it’s leveled. Then to some small extent the roll I settle with may depend on who it’s assigned to.

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:33 AM

It's all RNG !!!!!!!!!!
    Convert a lot of Crafting Stones (at least 100) and use the Chain Reroll on the equipment you want to upgrade.
    Select the B rank and let it roll until you get a good roll.
    If you get a good B or A rank roll, I suggest you to keep it and try your luck with another slot or item, so you don't end up with crappy roll just because you wanted to get an S.

Good luck to you and everyone who are still trying to complete the missions ;D

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:41 AM

Yes.

Mind if I ask. If you got an S, did you roll with the item equipped ? Or do you usually craft items while they are equipped ?

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 06:26 AM

Both but mostly equipped since you want to improve the Childs that you're using the most (PvP, RB, WB).

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:38 AM

This could be a coincidence, but I just converted 100 stones.... Went to the child section so I can craft with the item equipped.... And got it on the 5th roll.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:38 AM

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 12, 2020, 10:59 PM

So i personally set my reroll to b grade and if would get anything b grade or high i would move on to the next slot/equipment and when i did end up with a s grade I liked i would transfer them to the equipment i wanted them on.
    simple and also this way you'll end up with a lot of equipment to use during World bosses.
    If you keep rerolling the same slot you will burn threw a lot b and a grades that are worth it, unless you have literally tons of crafting materials.

Sorry, forgot to add they are all equipped.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 12, 2020, 11:32 PM

just cuz you love numbers, i did a count.
    i didn't count c grades.

24 weapons
    5 S grade
    10 A grade
    27 B grade

26 Armors
    3 S grade
    9 A grade
    42 B grade

20 Accessories
    5 S grade
    5 A grade
    38 B grade

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 12:00 AM

Thanks for your contributions Zombie Dane. For rerolling setting it to stop at B really is the best approach for automated crafting.

Do you by any chance have multiple S options on a single item ? Just wondering if such gear had to have the 2nd and 3rd S option transfered over.

The above paragraph doesn't reflect my strategy as of yet. I think it's better for each WB attacker to have an S option on their weapon as opposed to 1 or 2 attackers having them all.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 13, 2020, 12:35 AM

the multiple S grades have all been transferred to that certain equipment

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 02:59 AM

Niiiiiiice

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Sep 12, 2020, 01:34 AM

I'm not unequipping gear, or doing the rain dance, or waiting for all the planets in our solar system to align. You're just extremely unlucky. But it's not like I'm getting S left and right myself. 20mil later I got only three S to show for, one of which wasn't achieved during this event so I'm stuck at 2/3 for the last objective because I ran out of suspicious ores.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 01:44 AM

Heh. I should have probably added I do not unequip the items over some ritual in an effort to induce good luck.

If I don't unequip items it will lag out then freeze the game.

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Sep 12, 2020, 01:46 AM

Oh. It's completely random regardless.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 01:54 AM

Probably, but I'm still going to collect data just in case.

So far I have 1 for equipped. Thank you for your input.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 12, 2020, 11:05 PM

I just go to my equipped and sort by what ever equipment i am rolling so the same equipment are easier to find. i have 50 childs equipped with max weapon and armor and about 45 with max accessories. and it would take to long to start unequipping them all. ( i only do that when i get serious for a WB.)

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 12:10 AM

That's a lot. Compared to you I don't have a lot of equipment. I do keep at least 1 of everything 5☆ A Grade, and these day's I won't upgrade weapons armor or accessories unless they are the best ones. Same with SC, I only do Prisms.

For WB the regulars are ready while some attackers will be gear swapped. As efficient as it may sound it's not. Takes long to prepare WB teams every time.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 13, 2020, 12:37 AM

Yeah it takes me a day or two before i start setting things right with equipment on WB

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Sep 12, 2020, 03:50 AM

I have rolled probably over 1200-1500 stones and yet haven't gotten a single S. so I am unhappy enough to have written a feedback to shiftup. they said basically too bad and won't do anything about it and refer to crafting system. then I replied and telling them crafting system ruin the game and please make improvements. And now they will listen to feedbacks and take it into consideration.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Sep 12, 2020, 03:50 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:13 AM

They know they won't please everyone, which is normal. In my opinion these low odd random numbers should not be linked to an expensive pay system.

May I ask. Do you craft with the items equipped ? Or do you unequip the items when you craft them ?

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Sep 12, 2020, 04:17 AM

unequip if not the game freeze. I have yet use the auto roll feature but will try it in the feature

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 04:27 AM

Thank you.

I've done reroll a while back, I really don't recommend doing it unless you have a bunch of decent options in place already. You will at times see A grade options pass you buy.

Next time I will try it equipped and I'll do it from a different section of the game other than the equipment section, where it freezes the game.

Or maybe we can just do it on an emulator, or run the game on another device. So far everyone who claimed to score an S, did it with the item equipped. This is still uncertain, but worth the practice.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Sep 12, 2020, 05:48 AM

I have an iPad I can try, but nice there's no log off, do I just close the app on the phone and run the app on ipad?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 06:25 AM

TJ Li  Well, I don't know about iOS, but DC for some Android users has this bug where it will freeze the game if we try to craft from the "View Equipped" section.

As shown in this thread, I successfully was able to craft from the child section ( where we can view and build parties )

On Android we can log out of the game by bringing up the back button, and it will log out.

If you log in from another device while your game is on, it will simply cancel the game you had up and running.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 12, 2020, 11:09 PM

Sh*t dude i am sorry to hear that you have had such bad luck with it. i know if it were me i would be irate.

• YuGiOhID LV.14 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 12, 2020, 05:36 AM

Good Topic Toeknee, i also very curious about this because i too have ONLY 1 S option and was on First day of implementation of this system ingame i got it , until today almost my is on A or B , all was with Item equipped and all choise manual until today.

The next topic of this is how many stones shoud be necessary to get S option. Shoud be 200 stones or 500 ? or maybe 1000 stones to get S Option ?

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 06:17 AM

Thanks YugiOhID. I failed so many times over the months I figure I'd feel around and score some interviews with the lucky ones in this community.

We might have some data on your inquiry about the stones. We can simply say it's RNG, but if not then we probably don't have any way of hitting a sweet spot to obtain the S option.

- Ravenous over there scored 3 S options after investing 20 million into stones.

- Just now I started fresh with 100 stones and I got the S Option on the 5th roll. Of course I cannot say if the system is tracking how many rolls we've done, so maybe the answer is just RNG as usual. How the RNG itself works, we may never know, unless someone is able to examine the games code, meanwhile that aspect of the game just might be run off of a server. I don't know. It would be nice if someone could shed some light on that.

- I cannot confirm or deny it, but everyone in this thread who got the S option, including yourself now, all had their item equipped when they crafted it.

- The one that did not get an S option in this thread did not have the item equipped when crafting.

- I just got my first S option... After all of these months.... literally the 1st time I craft with the item equipped..... I get the S, and with 5 rolls, as shown in this thread.

How many stones I don't know, but on a personal note, I'm forced to think crafting with the item equipped is a better practice.

In the coming days I'll periodically take breaks, buy the damn gold, and do it again. Even though it's RNG I'll compare my results to Ravenous's claim, and juuuuust maybe, I'll score 2 or 3 more S options around 20 million worth of stones. We'll see. If my results match Ravenous's outcome, that would be quite a coincidence but worth testing again. In doubt I'll go forward.

• Pkgud LV.6 Nomad Sep 12, 2020, 10:28 AM

I had a similar experience where i have spent several hundreds of stones, and the according gold, since the implementation of this mechanic with only a few B and even less A options to show for it.

I thought the chances of getting S options were beyond the resources of a mostly ftp player, so with last week event i had almost no hope of getting the highest rewards, but suddenly i got 3 S options in a few tries. This left me mostly very pleased, but also suspicious of the real odds to hit an S, maybe they improved the odds for this event, so i kept trying but without luck.

Maybe i just got lucky, but i still i would totally like to see some mileage system or something similar to get you a guaranteed S option(of any level) over a fix number or tries, so we dont have to rely solely on luck.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 10:49 AM

Super. If I had such a lucky streak I'd record the time and date so I can retest the hour and day of the week.

When it happened were the items equipped or not ? ( Still persuing data about this )

• Pkgud LV.6 Nomad Sep 12, 2020, 10:59 AM

I always have them equipped when i try to get options, as i dont have much storage capacity available, i have almost everything i have equipped on someone, so yeah they were equipped.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Sep 12, 2020, 02:14 PM

I’m still building my equipment for my team so I haven’t done any crafting with unequipped items. Got 5 S so far since the system got implemented here.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 02:20 PM

I did more crafting with the items equipped and I scored my 2nd S ever. I can't help but think it's not a coincidence that I'm getting S options now after all of this time, so I'll never craft an item that isn't equipped again.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 12, 2020, 02:27 PM

Now a 3rd

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 12, 2020, 05:20 PM

My sincere congratulations man, that's awesome! Finally some justice for you has been established.

Though I would like to add here that I actually managed to get at least 1 S out of 4 I have now on unequipped weapon. I doubt I remember this wrong since I decided to change my approach to crafting process few months ago. Now, as I have all items on the best Childs with good C and B perks, I don't wanna lose them from failed craft. Thus, I wait until I get a new copy of a desirable item, and then spend some ores without using item itself on any Child.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 05:12 AM

Noted. Sorry i missed this response. Moot can get cluttered.

My original plan was to use another 5☆ to get the a desirable option then transfer it over. That's just an idea so proceed with caution if you ever do that.

• YuGiOhID LV.14 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 12, 2020, 08:53 PM

Congrats Toeknee for S options, i think with only 500 Stones should be enough to get at least 1 S option.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 02:56 AM

Thanks. Though no one really knows the odds it's safe to say the more stones the better. In my recent experience 300 or so stones was enough to obtain 2 S options.

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Sep 13, 2020, 01:06 PM

we do know the odds. they were released with the option crafting update.

https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/403/posts/3810218/notice-craft-system-guide

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 14, 2020, 11:46 PM

.20% which is 1 in 500. Very slim chance.

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Sep 15, 2020, 12:04 AM

yeah, but we do know the chance. people complaining about spending hundreds of stones with no S rank are only experiencing the appropriate amount of RNG

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 15, 2020, 12:28 AM

Yes we do know the odds, don't worry, I heard you the first time. lol

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2020, 03:26 AM

I only obtained a few S, prior to the challenge of course, and they are always equipped.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2020, 03:40 AM

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2020, 03:40 AM

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 04:43 AM

Not bad.

You have those S options lined up correctly so in the future you'll be able to transfer them into 1 item.

If you have the resources it's a good time to take on the S challenge. I noticed PvP has been getting harder and that was before the community had an extra incentive to craft.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2020, 05:30 AM

My gold is running low, I am really looking forward to upcoming Ranga to fill the coffers again!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 13, 2020, 06:02 AM

That was me the other day until I found 20 million chilling in the shop. Aside from the ND I need 1 more Thisbe so my crystal count isn't well.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Sep 13, 2020, 09:54 AM

Toeknee  Oh yeah! There’s an inexpensive package for gold at the store. That’s a good idea!!

• YuGiOhID LV.14 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Sep 13, 2020, 06:58 PM

Ya PVP gettting Harder, i too have noticed that , my past defensive team PvP was almost near of 130K Power because of lack of attack i didnt win on Drive Mode , I changed to Offensive Team PvP with only 116K Power i can win Any those teams with 132K Power and 2 of my childs are not full uncapped.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Sep 15, 2020, 12:37 AM

I was doing okay with my dual tank party with only 107k power against 120k parties. I managed to raise the dual attacker party to 114k and i made it back to Platinum 1 with little effort. Had I not upgraded anything I don't think I'd have made it on Sunday.

Home