Q_Roi LV.22 Link
Sep 8, 2020, 08:56 PM 265 read

Need proper guide and some friendly tips to do this mission

FORUM

I hardly touch my resources and actually don't remember that much how to craft using crafting stones. Any tips how to this mission properly? I stopped playing this game for awhile and trying figure out those cool new things about this game. And where should i post this? Forum or Tips? 🤔?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Need proper guide and some friendly tips to do this mission image 2

Just realized chang'e is so darn cute 😍

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Need proper guide and some friendly tips to do this mission image 4

Comment 8

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Sep 8, 2020, 10:32 PM

1) get suspicious ores and crafting tools, by farming chapter 2 or from events 2.a) convert them to crafting stones with gold from your inventory or the equipment enhancement window 2.b) skip 1 and 2.a if you can afford to get crafting stones from the shop with $$$ 3) choose a +5 or higher equipment and pick a slot to add or replace an option for 4) roll for the desired rank

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 9, 2020, 10:14 AM

all i can say is best and simplified comment!
    thanks! this would be a great help

I'll try to follow this sequence

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Sep 9, 2020, 05:07 AM

my explanations ask for english is i'm bad english but i will try to explain what i understood

to improve the options for a device that when (💍, ⚔️, 🛡️) it is necessary to follow the steps to improve the options
    at level B then at A is finally at S this is the right method that I followed
    don't bother doing all the options in S all of a sudden you're wasting your time here
    you need enough, full of gold to do it is you are a beginner I advise you to avoid this mission by this you will be empty of gold without gold you cannot advance in this game

another trick I used is to choose from the teams that you have already improved their option before

for example I have two equipments one improved in B is the author improved in A so I will choose the most optimized equipment (therefore A)
    for what or rather if not you will lose a lot of gold for a single mission

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 9, 2020, 10:04 AM

i think i somehow get it? doing it one step at a time, my first try was one slot one item at a time and i end up having multiple C D or E hoping to get an S. In terms of gold i think I'm way far from low but doesn't have a that much either so I'm good to spend that much so i would gladly try your method if i got it right.

• Degen LV.9 Nomad Sep 9, 2020, 04:42 AM

no, skip this. this mission is just a bait.

• Andromeda♡ LV.19 Big Chungus Sep 10, 2020, 03:54 PM

just roll until you hit it I guess

• Atreides LV.20 S Sep 9, 2020, 03:58 AM

I would strongly suggest skipping these missions. It's not worth the MASSIVE expense of gold, crafting material & tool for some 5* equipment tickets and spa skins.

Plus, by automatically rolling for "S" options, you can end up throwing away strong and useful B-A, B-S, A-A and A-S options.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 9, 2020, 10:09 AM

i may still try it cause i actually haven't upgrade my equipment most of it are just the old simple equips without any boost whatever they call it 🤣¿ hahaha..i dont know

maybe half of my gold resources maybe just to try and have my weapons upgraded to the new weapon feature of the game. thanks anyway for the insights. 😁😁😁

Home