Q_Roi LV.22 Link
Sep 7, 2020, 07:37 PM 2,168 read

So..what is this thing with DC on taptap?

FORUM

Anyone here wanna enlighten me about Destiny Child on taptap? 1. it is an app store like playstore? 2. Dc on taptap means new game? 3. It is different from Dc playstore version 4. Will i have 2 destiny child game in one mobile phone? it is not a problem but i don't want to play 2 of the same game in 1 day ๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜ช hope i can continue my game on taptap. Just updated game & missed cat lady but.. Love DC for giving me 3 thisss..BABE ๐Ÿฅฐ one more please!!!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So..what is this thing with DC on taptap? image 2

Comment 31

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 11:02 AM

Pinned Dear Q_Roi,

Thank you for your interest in the release of TapTap version.

We will clarify some of the issues that you've mentioned.

1. TapTap is a different app store that offers fewer censorship requirements and more payment methods.

2. Destiny Child TapTap version is the same game with less censored imaged.

3. It is only different from the Destiny Child on the Play Store in terms of shown images.

4. You can possibly have 2 Destiny Child games on 1 device, though a crash may occur depending on the device model.

Thanks and Regards,

• CM Alt LV.25 GameManager Sep 8, 2020, 11:02 AM

Pinned Dear Q_Roi,

Thank you for your interest in the release of TapTap version.

We will clarify some of the issues that you've mentioned.

1. TapTap is a different app store that offers fewer censorship requirements and more payment methods.

2. Destiny Child TapTap version is the same game with less censored imaged.

3. It is only different from the Destiny Child on the Play Store in terms of shown images.

4. You can possibly have 2 Destiny Child games on 1 device, though a crash may occur depending on the device model.

Thanks and Regards,

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 8, 2020, 11:17 AM

thanks for the time and kind your words CM! i would like to ask if both games are compatible in a way that i can transfer my current game data to taptap? cause i just want to avoid updating both games just to see the same kind events as the other one ๐Ÿ˜…

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Sep 7, 2020, 07:40 PM

its like if u would play DC on both IOS and Android device- different client but same acc so no new game and same servers.
    what it means and why? - well my gues is its means uncensored version of the game will be available for global players on tap tap but google store version will be censored from now on.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 7, 2020, 07:50 PM

oh..that's great?!!

but? does it mean i still won't get any collab child? ๐Ÿ™ƒยฟ

i hope i would get a fresh start on this and may actually get a chance to finally get those collabs.. and it is too tempting to install ๐Ÿค”

..any friendly gamer tip for me?
    my concerns are it will be a split save for playstore and taptap from now on or not?

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Sep 7, 2020, 07:58 PM

yep no colab childs still cos its NOT a new server its just a new client and new way to get it to be able to get uncensored version officialy
    and again its not a new acc its just new platform to save ur progress like FB or google or IOS and new place where u can download cliend (wich will be also moded to uncensored version)

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 7, 2020, 07:58 PM

same account? ๐Ÿ˜

then it is actually the same game..
    then no need for me to install that game?

if uncensored is the only difference? then i can just use the mod right?

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Sep 7, 2020, 08:01 PM

yep exactly only benefit will be bonus from pre register event (u might have to download tap tap version to get those bonuses not sure how they will go about it ) other than that yes my gues is that they will keep censoring google version from now on and make uncensored on tap tap so if u use mod u have no interest in this

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 7, 2020, 08:14 PM

one more thing?

kelerher told me it is a different server, if it is can i reverse the process?

like taptap save game to -> playstore
    then playstore save game to -> taptap

like switching save game anytime i want?
    cause what i have in mind is to play both games on 2 mobile device at the same time.

if i do that.. i can pull a banner on the other one and get another from the other device?

can u understand what am i saying?

• This comment has been removed by admin.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 7, 2020, 08:01 PM

oohh.. i didn't spot that!

i actually didn't read everything XD
    thanks!!!

so can i transfer my saved game from tap tap to Google play again?? vice versa?

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Sep 7, 2020, 08:05 PM

i actualy dout that they mean the same thing as we are here by sayin "new server" but we will see i gues

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 08:30 PM

I was actually going to agree with you here, but then I read this little statement in their post on TapTap:
    We should take this into consideration... My guess was like they are going to have two different servers now: Global and TapTap, but with the access to same database. Now it's somewhat unlikely, I presume?.. Idk...

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 7, 2020, 08:29 PM

is it possible to play both games at the same time? VladPSDGL told me u can share playstore save data to taptap?

if it is a different server i think i can run both games on two device and play differently on each game?

the one thing that im confused is that they can share both save files by just logging in probably by using fb? or just by using other account method?

im confused of what i am saying that๐Ÿคช haha..

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 09:05 PM

So, in order to go step-by-step:
    1. As far as I googled it - yes, it's more like a local store for Chinese users, but it's still open to any other people.
    2. If you mean the possibility to continue with your current progression, then devs have already thought this through. Everyone from the Global server may play on TapTap either from scratch or continue with their current progress on Global by copying their "Global" account to the new server. I dunno if that's going to be the same database though - and this is important thing to know about. However devs mentioned that data between servers will be interoperable...
    3. It differs by censorship, at least. TapTap's DC will be uncensored. And it's a new server as well as I've already mentioned it. Also, devs saying there will be variety in the content in the future as well.
    4. Should be so. Because otherwise it will overlap actual files in the game folder: different sprites and different connection settings and additional options Global version lacking - translation to simplified Chinese.

But in the end it's still pretty confusing to me as well. Because if we assume that Global version and TapTap version will have access to the same database, then how are they going to handle all the differences devs briefly mentioned. I mean, there is actually no problem to run some exclusive events for resources or smth, but Childs? Some Childs will be available in TapTap but expelled in Global? How? Why?..

• Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad Sep 7, 2020, 07:48 PM

What about tap tap version of game for iOS devices- not available for Pre-registration yet... is it Android exclusive? That would suck big time.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 7, 2020, 07:52 PM

hmm... all i can say~

maybe you can try to use an emulator?
    not really in to that but that is all i can share.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Sep 7, 2020, 07:59 PM

tap tap verion is for Android devices (or emulator) only

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 7, 2020, 09:47 PM

I downloaded the TapTap app on iOS.. but I don't know how to get the game from there... any info?

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 09:57 PM

Unfortunately, iOS will be missing here.
    https://www.tap.io/topic/2148003491

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 7, 2020, 09:59 PM

If you dig into the taptap website it say something about apple.. and btw I have that app on iOS right now.. but I don't know how to download the game in that app

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 10:03 PM

You mean TapTap application itself? Sure. But this statement is about Destiny Child availability specifically. Screenshot is made from the Destiny Child FAQ, I've included the link above.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 7, 2020, 10:04 PM

Kelerherย  Damn... so the app is useles? :(

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 7, 2020, 10:47 PM

Gatsu86ย  If you're sticking to iOS, I'm afraid so. For Android users - not really. Seems like it will provide some additional content as devs mentioned in their both FAQ and separate post there. I guess for Chinese users it should be more convenient and easy to get on-board since this is their local game store. Also there will be additional translation. And for those who is striving to get uncensored version officially without community mods it's useful as well.

Nonetheless, I still don't know how to feel about this myself. Some details are still too confusing to interpret.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 7, 2020, 10:50 PM

Kelerherย  I tried to play my iOS account on emulator on PC, but it freeze sometimes or crash during WB ... so I can't play decent there.. :( my pc suck T_T

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 8, 2020, 06:18 AM

Gatsu86ย  Are you out of option to play on the smartphone for some reason? I can't really say anything about emulators, but I can see how it may not be a reliable source for playing. At the end of the day, DC runs on a completely different hardware and software than is supposed to. Speaking of game perfomance on the smartphones though, I've caught some positive glimpses recently. For instance, I was able to smoothly play dirrefent battles without serious lags or stutters despite DC app had been opened for a long time on my phone and paused under a locked screen. So it's getting better steadily here I would say.
    If you're only can play via emulators I don't really know how to improve your experience there, I'm afraid. ...Only by simplifying graphics and silhouettes, but it's killing the aesthetics and pleasure.

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 8, 2020, 06:20 AM

Kelerherย  My pc suck, so even if the emulator is good.. the performance are still shit in comparison with my phone. On emulator it crash or freeze my runs on Narrative Dangeons and WB there... I can only play on phone :(

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 8, 2020, 06:27 AM

Gatsu86ย  That's unfortunate to hear, I'm sorry for you.
    But why are you leaning towards emulators in case of DC? I thought this game is more oriented to smartphone usage rather than most other mobile games, considering pretty active and rapid tap & slide oriented mechanics. I imagine it's not really that comfortable to imitate those actions via keyboard and mouse, no?

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Sep 8, 2020, 06:30 AM

Kelerherย  I just reply on the prevous post, I tried to play on emulator loggin via FB there... That's it. I prefer smartphone, but iOS are most of the time with lot of restrictions... as it is now.

• Kelerher LV.17 Sage Sep 8, 2020, 06:41 AM

Gatsu86ย  Ah, right. Sorry, I'm a little exhausted now and missing details from conversation...
    Better go sleep. Have a nice rest of the day, man. :)

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Sep 8, 2020, 09:40 AM

Tbh I don't know what TapTap is, so I'm just gonna stick with Google Play. I know my account is safe and I can just use the uncensor patch.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Sep 8, 2020, 11:05 AM

๐Ÿ‘ Like!

actually if they start the game from scratch using taptap i would probably switch to it with the hopes of getting the old collabs if they do in the same order of events as Dc global ONLY if the game data from global and taptap are compatible??? i assume?

haha.. but it would be odd if they are compatible then they have different events at the same time? ๐Ÿ˜†? i can transfer and switch to get both events.. haha.. ๐Ÿ˜„

Home