Avgvstvs LV.4 Lurker
Sep 4, 2020, 01:10 PM 229 read

Is this saying it's possible to not get her, or that she's guaranteed in 15 pulls?

FORUM

Never seen this before. I'm coming back from a couple months' break.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this saying it's possible to not get her, or that she's guaranteed in 15 pulls?  image 2

Comment 6

• BladeBunny LV.13 Chief Sep 4, 2020, 01:20 PM

It’s not certain you’ll get her in 15 pulls, but if you’re that unlucky then you’ll qualify for this mission pass, which will give you her along with her spa skin.

• Avgvstvs LV.4 Lurker Sep 4, 2020, 01:21 PM

thank you!

• Luciferia~✿ LV.23 Monster Sep 4, 2020, 01:23 PM

This is actually a pity system~ if you fail to pull her 10 times, you receive some gems and her spa skin as compensation. If you fail to pull her an additional 5 times, you receive Mission 1's rewards and her~! The maximum amount you can pull on her guaranteed banner is 15 times. Good luck~!!

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Sep 4, 2020, 03:51 PM

If you pull her on the first couple tried from that banner it stops being available right?
    I mean isn't that how it was before, and why it says 0/1 summoned?
    I have a feeling this is wrong, these banners started when I kinda 'fell off the moot grid' so I'm totally unsure.

If this is the case, do u get the mission rewards?
    Or is the 0/1 thing just for the guarantee--I mean if you pull her once, it will stay open for more pulls, just without her remaining a guaranteed 5*

• IrelandBlue LV.21 Genius Sep 4, 2020, 07:01 PM

As soon as you pull her, the banner ends and you don't get the mission pass.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Sep 5, 2020, 04:35 PM

After 15 pulls of that banner you are guaranteed her from the mission pass.

Home