Shreeveera M N LV.9 Nomad
Aug 30, 2020, 01:54 AM 247 read

PVP Equipment priority help plz. Not about tiger list

FORUM

Can you guys plz share the +15 Equipment you use to your PVP units. Do you go for AGL+ATK or HP+DEF or ATK+CRIT to which of your units? Healers, Debuffers, Support and Attackers. What combo equipment work best for what classes. Gone through the tiger list of weapons. All I want is know what piece of equip to prioritise to whom??? My team is +6 Dana +6 Salome +4 Bathory green +4 Maat +5 Mafdet(new water one) I’ve got few sets of too tier equipment, dunno what to equip to what. Help would be appreciated. Thank you!

Comment 9

• Gatsu86 LV.25 Champion Aug 30, 2020, 02:19 AM

In general this is my set up:

Debuffers and supporters
    Atk+Agl
    (or Atk+hp if you don’t have)
    Agl+ def or hp accessory
    Or Hp def accessory mainly pvp if needed to let she survive more
    Defensive carta

Healers
    Atk+crit
    Hp crit accessory
    Atk+crit or Atk Hp carta WB Ragna
    (Can be good def carta es well)

Attackers
    Atk+crit
    Atk+crit accessory
    Atk+crit carta for WB or Ragna
    Hp atk or Hp def carta for pvp (as anniversary that give hp def and 1k+ attack for pvp)

• Celestial Speaker LV.13 Super Star Aug 30, 2020, 02:21 AM

About your team u can put out Mafdet and replace her by Change, that wI'll make u stronger. The Equipment focus AGL and DEF for Bath, Salome, Cris for Maat.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 30, 2020, 04:32 AM

Here's my team for inspiration. I'm far from perfect or top meta, but I thought sharing my equiptment might help to give you some ideas or getting feedback on how to improve myself.

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 30, 2020, 08:40 PM

hmmm your Neptune and Chang'e's armors seem to have nice abilities... what are they? 😲

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 30, 2020, 09:45 PM

The upper one is Neptune. I like this set on her. Neptune & Chang'e have most attack and take f. Baths' killer slide, which is why I d like to have anti slide on them. Chang'e has anti drive, but I am planing on changing that.

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 31, 2020, 04:00 AM

i prefer anti slide too, those S rank abilities are great too.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 31, 2020, 09:49 PM

I think it is difficult to decide on how much material to invest for reroll. I heard there was a higher S&A grade chance event in Jp so I guess for now I ll go with that. Did you spent all your materials or do you save some?

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Sep 1, 2020, 01:31 AM

i still have some materials, some are from the Devil Pass.

I'm saving those for later, i would like to get 200 and do the auto mode until i get S rank ability.

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 30, 2020, 09:47 PM

Thanks for asking ^^#

Home