Eva LV.26 GG
Aug 28, 2020, 01:17 AM 396 read

Top 5 Playstore Reviews

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Top 5 Playstore Reviews image 1

▪Why people don't like Destiny Child Seriously most of the one star reviews are dumb with no real issues. ⚠️ 1

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Top 5 Playstore Reviews image 3

This dude is giving one star because his team did 400k less damage with different types of element enemies or a different type of game mode. Imagine this person actually exists in this world lol. ⚠️ 2

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Top 5 Playstore Reviews image 5

This guy is expecting like The Last of Us and Horizon Zero Down gameplay and story. It's a mobile game like the rest of them chill your tits. Seriously i don't get people who like complicated stuff. As long it's good that's what matters. ⚠️ 3

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Top 5 Playstore Reviews image 7

Do you guys had the same issue. Because Destiny Child is actually preparing very carefully. They take up to 6 or 8 hours to release an update. Check your personal data b. ⚠️ 4

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Top 5 Playstore Reviews image 9

The casual problematic kid. Playing for 2 days barely and he's like: Why i don't have all the childs yet. Why i spend all those diamonds that i got for free. But guess what i worked for them. I was sitting and watching my device fighting in automode. I worked my ass off just to make 10 summons f*ck you! ⚠️ 5

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Top 5 Playstore Reviews image 11

Get your ass a better internet connection. What this have to do with Destiny Child anyway. If you think 3.5GB is a lot you probably living on another planet.

Comment 15

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 28, 2020, 02:37 AM

#1. it's a strategy game. there's always going to be ways that 1 players characters are different from another's. what game that gives a CR/BR do you know of that it's actually true or useful.

#2. this story is way better than most mobile games. the HoL story ends within a few days-weeks of playing. SW, we won't even star on that game. every time a new child is released on DC the story continues and every character has their own back story. there's no need to open your wallet unless you have no friends & need to be acknowledged.

#3. personal data ruined? stop downloading shady stuff in Hope's to modify your rankings. less hacks and you'll be fine.

#4. who the hell wants to play a game that gives everyone tons of special characters every time you try? if you don't want to try, go ahead and give up on LIFE too.

#5. WAAAAAA WAAAAAAA. I tried downloading this game on a Nokia or Motorola Razor (first gen) and wonder why it doesn't work. that's what I'm hearing.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Aug 28, 2020, 03:14 AM

When it comes to success, having haters comes with the territory.

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Aug 28, 2020, 01:39 AM

If u think its bad, you didnt saw russian appstore reviews... 99% of bad reviews to ANY GAME is eather : 1) game doesnt run on my device or 2) ADD RUSSIAN LANGUAGE!

• Eva LV.26 GG Aug 28, 2020, 01:40 AM

Seriously is that for real ?

• VladOSDGL LV.15 Chief Aug 28, 2020, 01:41 AM

yep... another reason to hate own nation for me :D

• Eva LV.26 GG Aug 28, 2020, 01:42 AM

I guess there is worst huh.
    People don't think anything alse except their selfs 🤨

• Celestial Speaker LV.13 Super Star Aug 28, 2020, 02:01 AM

Those are the reasons why i don't read cmt in ch play :))) they just cmt like brainless :))) if a true cmt i think i saw a little people cmt for real :)))

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Aug 28, 2020, 05:32 AM

we all make enemies during our lifetime but what games has taught me is that if u meet enemies along then way, then youre going the right way

• Eva LV.26 GG Aug 28, 2020, 05:33 AM

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Aug 28, 2020, 05:35 AM

• Rion Cranke LV.10 Nomad Aug 28, 2020, 02:45 AM

Well it's there opinions LOL

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Aug 28, 2020, 05:33 AM

ok ok i like this game but we all have to agree the summons are kinda broken sometimes bro, specially when u go pull on a banner child and someone else comes up, or u just spend 50k crystals to not get even 1 5*

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Aug 28, 2020, 05:35 AM

obs I play this game since it came out, I lokweky miss the way the planned the miku banners but I love that they added the special banners where u can only get the featured 5*

• Mysterous LV.12 Chief Aug 28, 2020, 06:22 AM

It's pure RNG

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Aug 29, 2020, 12:24 PM

a bit more than that boo

Home