Krenyah LV.12 Chief
Aug 15, 2020, 02:12 PM 308 read

Rumble advice

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Rumble advice image 1

I just reached Plat V with my one trick pony team (the one in the ST) by cherry picking the teams I fight against. I have no problem with Rita / Eve / Moa + Matt / Neptune teams, usually 100% win against those (Moa teams can be tricky sometimes but it's mostly wins against them). My problem is with C. Bathory or Nicole teams which are about 50 / 50 when I go against them, depends who's luckier I guess. What would be a good counter to those ? My other options are : Neptune +4, Moa +4, C. Bathory +1 (unlucky), Limos +2, N. Mona +6, Eve +6, Isolde +2, Phant +6. No Athena or other tanks, no attackers +6, only around for about 5 months.

Comment 11

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 15, 2020, 02:40 PM

C.Bathory has to use her tap skill first and Nicole has to be full buffed to deal the most damages.

It gives you the option to interrupt their attacks, to make them vulnerable.
    Moa's and Isolde's slides targets the childs with the strongest attack, they would help you but you'll need to ++ them a bit to be really effective.

For Nicole the bonus damage she gives is considered a debuff, so Pomona's debuff protection is super effective against her.

For C.Bathory i think that would be better to switch Pomona with Neptune.

• Krenyah LV.12 Chief Aug 15, 2020, 02:56 PM

Thank you, will try it out to see how it goes.
    Is Green Bathory still effective against those teams ? Or would it be better to sw her for Neptune for double heal + res and debuff protection and extra speed ?

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 15, 2020, 03:01 PM

Green Bathory's leader skill is good to halves Damage over time but also Drives damage, so i wouldn't switch her.

Edit:
    You don't need to add both Moa and Isolde in your team. You could use Moa and Rita... Moa to petrify the strongest attack childs and Rita to reduce skill jauge to the lowest HP childs. You will have to make sure Moa attacks with her slide at the beginning of the battle, then use skills that targets lowest HP childs with your other childs including Rita.

You can try with double heal, i would suggest PvP with your friends and see if it's better.

• Krenyah LV.12 Chief Aug 15, 2020, 03:47 PM

Thank you.
    Replacing Pomona with Neptune works nicely vs C. Bathory esp. with Neptunes drive first and by the second their C. Bathory usually dies from the death heal. I just have to remember to sw back equip to Pomona when going against the other teams :), limited soul carta and good equip options. Need more gold xD

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 15, 2020, 03:52 PM

Great job, have fun and keep going. 👍👍

• M00N LV.26 Bamboozled Aug 15, 2020, 11:24 PM

Drive 1+3 Neptune, Drive 2 Chang'e full Auto. Have fun ^^

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 15, 2020, 10:27 PM

you would have a impossible time to win against Athena and BPomona team. so best to avoid them at all cost. if you see a C Bathory with Pomona and Pantheonis also best to avoid. ever if you have the same build like the opponent is only a 50/50 chance.

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 15, 2020, 10:33 PM

PvP would be a lot easier if you have Athena, you won't need to skip over opponent. But I only have 2 copies 😢

• ManaZ LV.13 Rootin Tootin Aug 16, 2020, 01:53 AM

To take advantage of Pomona's cleanse, you can use isolde's balloons, while cleansed the damages aren't applied but the skill jauge still resets...

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Aug 16, 2020, 02:33 AM

I thought that Pomona also cleanse time related debuffs except skill drive guage reduction from Lan Fei

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief Aug 18, 2020, 04:07 AM

simple
    make your Chang'e and Pomona has the lowest HP in the team

Home