ItchX LV.5 Lurker
Aug 12, 2020, 07:59 AM 270 read

Missing Event Childs

FORUM

I remember when I first started playing DC when it came out in the US, I completed all events up to Hatsune Miku. Then my phone updated that fateful winter and my Line account and Facebook account didn’t link. I contacted the staff and they were cool, but couldn’t do anything. I lost all my Childs man. I stopped playing until last year, but every now and then I still think about them. Anyone else lose their accounts in similar situations?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Missing Event Childs image 2

Comment 5

• Foreverzero LV.19 Assassin Aug 13, 2020, 02:24 AM

Never lost my account but could never get Marie Rose, still haunts me till this day.

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Aug 13, 2020, 07:54 AM

Feels bad man

• Doubtful_Sm0k3r LV.24 Insomniac Aug 13, 2020, 07:53 AM

lost my account too, the day of of the miku even, luckily i was able to make a new one the same day and pull 4 of her😎

• NO NAME verified Aug 13, 2020, 06:03 PM

That really sucks, man. I feel ya'. Losing your account makes you feel like not wanting to play a game again.

It was the same for me in Epic 7. 😔

• Revoltriot LV.7 Nomad Aug 15, 2020, 11:18 AM

No lost account (but lost my account on Kingdom Hearts Union X and the pain is real, I agree...), but never got Nine (Blazblue) and two of the Kemonos. I wish they still plan on making a rerun of the collabs. They also need to bring the collabs with Street Fighter and Beatless.

Home