DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Thx destiny child image 2

Today is the luckiest day I just get 6 5 🌟

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Thx destiny child image 4

And 50 blood gem

Comment 6

• ✨MohaCherrouq✨ LV.23 Gameboy Aug 7, 2020, 06:30 AM

thx lucky

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 7, 2020, 03:58 AM

Judging by that message in the first screen, you've got an own alt account as own friend. Long story short, there's suddenly a lot less of everything. Starting with meaningfulness.

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S Aug 7, 2020, 10:27 AM

What does that mean?

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 7, 2020, 09:31 PM

I mean I infer that the poster, being on RYU1 account, has a RYU2 account watching the broadcast of 10x summoning. I have no proof but I'm quick to misanthropically assume the lack of imagination in poster and the close association of RYU1 and RYU2 (and perhaps more RYUs).
    Not wanting to miss the chance of so-called Matching Bonuses on broadcasts (you just have to see it roll to 7,777 crystals once, to begin to strongly covet more), the poster likely watches own summoning via the alt account(s). And anyone can think through other event types, and what can an alt account be used in those for.
    I know I'm not not doing the same for just laziness reasons, hence I experience certain emotions.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 7, 2020, 09:55 PM

Or maybe I'm wrong, the message just meant the account doing the summoning was called RYU2, the whole rollercoaster becoming uncalled for.

• Shadow when the suns LV.20 S Aug 8, 2020, 09:08 AM

Thanks! Like the Columbo meme.

Home