NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled
Aug 3, 2020, 11:26 PM 245 read

What do you think

FORUM

Does or has anyone used Eshu? I got her when she first appeared in HoR, but I haven't really dabbled with her. I was just curious if she might be useful for the upcoming WB. Image & skills posted if you don't have her. Thanx everyone.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What do you think image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - What do you think image 4

Comment 9

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 4, 2020, 12:13 AM

Somehow her Debuff Barrier replaces existing regular Barrier (which is superior as it absorbs every kinds of damage) on the target. Don't bother using her if you already have water Mars.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 4, 2020, 12:20 AM

ah, ok. so mars is better overall? I was thinking for the upcoming WB pairing Eshu with another defender might come in handy since the WB's tend to have a ton of debuffs

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Aug 4, 2020, 12:36 AM

She might've been somewhat useful if her Debuff Barrier stacks with regular one, but it's not. If you have trouble surviving, using Mars+Maat+Leda combination could be better.

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 4, 2020, 12:44 AM

oic. most of the time Matt+dana is enough to keep my team alive. I'm mainly trying to see what childs might pair well in a 20 char team for the next WB. I have a lot of wet childs & want to make the most effective team. thank you for the insight into eshu

• Dadai LV.12 Chief Aug 4, 2020, 08:22 PM

Is the next WB fire element

• NELIEL LV.23 Bamboozled Aug 5, 2020, 01:13 AM

yes, it's Tamamo

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Aug 4, 2020, 03:30 AM

yes , have , use , and continuing to invest in her build , unique and cool skills when paired up properly for me at least so far

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Aug 4, 2020, 09:17 AM

Oh Danbo :) you are the adventurous one :) always testing new setups

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Aug 4, 2020, 06:26 PM

No experiments. The spirit of adventure has an acute tons-of-spare-onyx deficiency.

Home