Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy
Aug 3, 2020, 02:45 PM 225 read

Ragna Break story

FORUM

In the final scene of the Ragna story, someone is singing.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break story image 2

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break story image 4

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break story image 6

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break story image 8

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna Break story image 10

credit goes to player TailomNeeson for the information : The singer is hinted at near the end of Arch Devil Davi's story (so not really related to the main story). After the "alternate universe" shenanigans are wrapped up, Davi and Master are doing the usual abuse schtick when Lisa stops them and mentions that she "can't hear the singing over this noise". It's not clear who she's referring to at this point but if you watch Mnemosyne's B-rank story, this takes place at the same time as the ending of Arch Devil Davi's story. In it, Tomomi Okawachi (aka human form Mnemosyne) visits Lisa and comments "It's quiet here, may I practice?" Lisa says sure but when they get to Lisa's room, Mammon is already in there singing. It was Lord Mammon singing all along.

Comment 2

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan Aug 3, 2020, 10:32 PM

I watched the entirety of Mnemosyne's awakening story and didn't find the bit with her pactmaker. Though, I did find that the localization team is like youtube commenters; they don't know the difference between you're and your.

• 初月碳 LV.15 Chief Aug 19, 2020, 08:39 PM

It is the Japanese traditional song <かごめかごめ>. I don't know how to say it in English.

Home