Storm0Eagle LV.2 Lurker
Aug 2, 2020, 10:10 AM 161 read

Is this normal?

FORUM

I attended the new event but after 25 levels I don't see any players try to finish the boss with me; sure it helps being at the first rank but that comes at the cost of a lot of tickets

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this normal? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Is this normal? image 3

Comment 10

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.15 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 10:46 AM

Never tried those "call" and "support" buttons?

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 11:47 AM

Fight the boss once, then click the call button.

Your raid will be listed for strangers/slayers, who are looking to fill out their slayer quotas and ambitions.

Using 1 ticket will enable you to do more battles in a day and make more ragna coins efficiently regardless of how you rank in the battle.

Your friends doing higher level battles won't really be motivated to join lower level raids since it doesn't pay out as much. Call slayers and those who don't mind will take it down in some minutes. Then the raid will be cleared and you will advance to the next level.

While I'm at it I'll mention. There are 2 conditions that deter others from helping us in raids. If we're fighting lower level battles they will leave it to us, unless they see you're having a hard time and feel for you. 2nd, if we're constantly getting Rank 1.

In my case I have a few people that join my battles, mainly because they don't really have to, or they see a better offer helping others for a better battle rank.

It's also a bad deal for us when there is only 200,000 HP left on the boss, so in that case I'll do my comrades a solid and use 2 tickets.

• Zombie Dane LV.25 Team Rocket Aug 2, 2020, 07:38 PM

I don't mind doing those raids that are missing 1 mil and only the host has damaged them, i see them as quick and a guarentee 2nd.

• Pot8os LV.10 Fearless Aug 2, 2020, 11:06 AM

You can always hit the call and support buttons at any time, but I think most players only attempt level 40 bosses this late in the event. They give the most coins and they are the only raids that give platinum chests (which can have 5 star childs, 5 star spa skins, and even a chance main skin for the event that costs 200,000 coins).

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.15 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 06:10 PM

The part about platinum chests is not true for slayers. A Slayer would be chancing to get the plat chest, never the chest of another rarity, from a much greater range of levels. The only downside is lower payout of slayer points, which is sometimes inverted due to damage dealt. Like, slaying a lv 40 with 100k hp left nets you worse result than slaying a 1.4m hp lv 37.
    (See the screenshot I had on me: 2nd place finishing a lv.39 boss; can't get plat unless a slayer)

• Zombie Dane LV.25 Team Rocket Aug 2, 2020, 07:41 PM

yeah, i have gotten a ton of platinum chest from doing lower lvl raids from the slayer raids

• LoRDKYRaN LV.2 Lurker Aug 2, 2020, 01:32 PM

You should check out the DCG discord and add friends from there. They do have some nice peeps who don't mind helping out newbies.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.15 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 06:21 PM

When not busy rigging Anemone wins in polls.

• Chlobsy LV.23 Warrior Aug 2, 2020, 06:53 PM

I know for me personally, Once the slayer ranks open, I don’t assist battles for non level 40 raids.
    It’s all about the Platinum Chests :)

• ManaZ LV.4 Lurker Aug 2, 2020, 07:37 PM

Add me, i will help whenever i have tickets

id:bvodyfyylktr

Home