gamer329967602 LV.3 Lurker
Aug 2, 2020, 03:14 AM 167 read

I'm confused

FORUM

So I have been hitting the ragna for 2.2 - 2.4mill on auto (I'm lazy). Now after, I have gotten my Pantheon from skill level like 4 to level 6. I'm only hitting ranga for 1.8 - 2.2mill. Can anyone give me an idea how to reverse this situation.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I'm confused image 3

Comment 14

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 12:46 PM

- Make sure G. Chang'e has the highest ATK and is being speed buffed by R. Mona.

- Everyone in that party are sliders.

- After each fevertime, tap everyone. Then resume with all slide skills ( This supplies the drive gauge and with tap there's 0 cool down then shortly you will get to 100% the next 4 swipes.

- Make sure only Panthron's slide skill is being used, and never use his drive skill cause it's not as good as his slide skill.

- Give Bathory as much AGL as you can, as her slide skill is hit or miss, even though we increase her AGL.

- That party doesn't really have a good drive to kick off fever, but your best bet is using R. Mona as your 3rd drive skill, though her slide skill also gives you aid.

The effects of Bathory's slide skill is very brief. If you can time it out, use Bathory's slide just before you use the attacker. If your attacker is on cooldown, and you use Bathory's slide skill, it will wear off before the attacker is ready. When you see the attacker will not be ready, then use Bathory's tap skill and it'll work out nicely for you.

Also, before the 3rd drive skill....

- Bring party to at least 50% drive gauge ( 60% in your case unless you use G. Chang'e in this calculated attack. )

- Let Pantheon, Bathory, Mona and Neptune charge and hold until all are ready.

- Slide them all consecutively, but most importantly, use Bathory's slide skill last then immediately trigger fever time.

Something to consider about this raid boss.

The success rate even for the best possible team is very RNG, probably because Bathory has a fail rate, or something else goes wrong.

Also, Manual is still the only real way to optimize our output.

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 03:34 AM

what's your team? pls do post your team exactly. we dont know how to help you if you post it ambigously like this. and anyway, make sure to use skill assign before autoing

• gamer329967602 LV.3 Lurker Aug 2, 2020, 03:38 AM

my bad I updated the post. I'll look into what skill order I should go with and see how it goes.

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 03:48 AM

do you have blisa or botan? and any other wood dps with high uncaps? and whats your skill queue?

generally, people use dps/nep/nmona/panth and blisa/botan
    tappers like JCB/siren/abaddon are preferred than other wood dps
    and bathory isnt recommended for normal runs. she's rng fest. she's used for ranking in top100. better use blisa or botan for fever daamage increased

• gamer329967602 LV.3 Lurker Aug 2, 2020, 05:18 AM

no I don't have botan or blisa. I have a JCB +1 and a nicole +3. I have the current best attackers for every other type of raid +6. no luck on my green pulls, but have annie in my HoR. I haven't messed with the queue system to much yet.

• Rayne103 LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 08:57 AM

just go with gchang'e then. no use raising up other wood dps now. just use chang'e instead of wbath. then slide all, and chang'e is slide-tap or slide-tap-tap... drive order could be chang'e/nmona for speed... high atk gchang'e and nep as usual

• Hồng Phong LV.1 Mootie Aug 2, 2020, 04:07 AM

Excuse me. How can i equipment my child for this? help, plzzzzzz i'm newbie

• @Eli LV.17 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 04:54 AM

It looks like u have your filter off on your screen. Try turning it on & clicking on the rarity (the stars) of the childs and see if any pop up.

• Hồng Phong LV.1 Mootie Aug 2, 2020, 07:54 AM

I turned off the filter. but still don't have any child in it. whether I need to uninstall the application and reinstall it?

• @Eli LV.17 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 07:55 AM

You need to turn on the filter.

• @Eli LV.17 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 07:57 AM

• @Eli LV.17 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 07:57 AM

• Masturkun LV.9 Let's Party! Aug 2, 2020, 05:34 AM

a stronger attack unit would help

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.15 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 10:54 AM

Watch who gets targeted by your buffers and who gets to autotap during fever, unless you're into controlling stuff manually. Both can be suboptimal due to raw stats.

Home