Gatsu86 LV.19 Champion
Aug 1, 2020, 11:54 PM 131 read

Platinum III

FORUM

I achieve Platinum III today and more difficult teams appear than in Platinum I or II. For example, I have found many opponents with double or triple tanks and Pomona or Neptune .. or with Rita and Bathory, or the new Sytry.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Platinum III image 2

I'm not so sure I can go beyond this category, for now it's not bad but I think in order to be able to move forward I will need to create a different team. The team I was thinking about is one with Sytry, Limos, Bathory (Leader), Neptune and Chang'e. I don't know if it will be a good team, but I'd like to test it ... but both Sytry and Limos do not yet have uncaps or skills up, so for now is not possible. An alternative would be to use Salome instead of Limos, his poison targeting three enemies is really interesting. Good luck with your Devil Runble.

Comment 7

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Aug 2, 2020, 01:40 AM

I think you're playing way too defensively for a fire Bathory team. You essentially run two healers. Replace either Maat or Neptune with either N.Mona or Pantheon.

And avoid fights that are clearly disadvantageous. I don't actively go against Moa and Pan teams because if I'll win or lose depends on whether Elizabeth will eliminate Moa/Pan within the first turns.

• Gatsu86 LV.19 Champion Aug 2, 2020, 01:50 AM

Maybe you are right, but I use Maat to fight Moa and Isolde teams, with her tap she can remove Freeze and Petrified debuff, and resurrect who dies in the battle. Until now it work 90% of the fights against those teams, if the team fail to remove some of the enemy, it can survive their fever time and finish the battle with my own.

I found that this team can deal with Pan and Sytry as well. (Not sure if can do it well all the time, I played only 1 game each against those teams and win after their fever with my own)

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Aug 2, 2020, 02:01 AM

You'll find that Maat has been replaced almost completely in Platinum leagues. If you have a maxed Pomona use her instead. But again, two healers are overkill and fire Bathory is meant to end fights quickly so make her stronger with supporters who do that.

• Gatsu86 LV.19 Champion Aug 2, 2020, 02:05 AM

I know that Pomona is better, but she is’nt ready... I will try Pantheon or Newbie Mona as you said. Thanks for your advices. :)

• BladeBunny LV.11 Chief Aug 2, 2020, 02:16 AM

If you have Bloody Bathory, try switching Maat out for her. Make her leader.

• Gatsu86 LV.19 Champion Aug 2, 2020, 02:23 AM

I have Bathory, she is in my second team built to fight Rita:

Bathory (leader), Dana, Chang’e, Fire Bathory and Maat.

I was thinking to change Maat there for Limos (uncap +3) or Salome (+3)... or maxed Newbie Mona.

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Aug 2, 2020, 12:06 PM

I still use Maat too. I give her high ATK/CRT gear and card so she's speed buffed alongside Fire Bathory. Because of this though Moa still remains a major nuisance considering how she will debuff Maat and Bathory, but on the bright side Maat is super.

I like to use Maat cause she can raise Bathory for whenever my tanks fail to protect her.

I have Dana and Althena tanking. When it comes to those 2, Dana becomes more like a supporter than a tank with her defense buff, while Althena will taunt the other party into only attacking her, and she takes insane amounts of abuse while she also have reflect enabled with her taunt.

This party's power level is only 105,000 so I use either Bathory or Althena's leader skill. Althena's makes the party extremely difficult to kill with an additional 1,000 HP each.

The childs I avoid the most are Moa, Jupiter. Jupiter is a nasty piece of work when paired with Eve

Home