Robbie A Gray LV.5 Lurker
Aug 1, 2020, 06:20 AM 196 read

What do you all think of Flutterhing Sytry?

FORUM

So I really liked the original Sytry and just recently got a Flutterhing Sytry from the HoR and I was just wondering if she is worth investing into.

Comment 7

• Sidonix LV.7 Nomad Aug 1, 2020, 06:28 AM

Oh she is nasty strong in PVP, even more when meta will move to Attackers instead of Debuffers in the future.

• Robbie A Gray LV.5 Lurker Aug 1, 2020, 06:35 AM

What about in PvE?

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Aug 1, 2020, 07:21 AM

She is built as a PVP unit, a staller with buff removal, but could be useful against World Bosses where there is no resistance or immunity against Allure (nullification of buff effects). You can also use her in generic PVE content if you don't have better options.

• Robbie A Gray LV.5 Lurker Aug 1, 2020, 08:16 AM

I just thought she looked nice and was kind of hoping to use her in more of the content that I like to play. It is a bit of a shame that most of the HoR childs seem to be either meh or pvp focused. :(

• IcyLin LV.17 Sharpshooter Aug 1, 2020, 02:40 PM

it's also a shame when alot of good looking child are useless HoR fodders, when alot of "looking like a drug addict draw" childs are very good at something.

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Aug 1, 2020, 03:46 PM

Allure doesn't remove buffs. It does prevent target from getting new buffs and cleansing debuffs, though.

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Aug 1, 2020, 05:31 PM

I didn't say it does. Her buff removal is for PVP only. Allure nullifies buffs that come after it is applied. Though, you have to tap on its icon to know this because Sytry's slide and dark Davi's drive description of Allure's effects don't clarify this.

Home