QiangLei LV.5 Lurker
Jul 30, 2020, 04:38 PM 272 read

Maxed team but low damage ( 4.5 mil )

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Maxed team but low damage ( 4.5 mil ) image 1

Any advice on what should I change or fix to achieve better results ? I don't have Woodan

Comment 7

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Jul 30, 2020, 04:59 PM

Swap your Chang'e with debuffer Bathory or any debuffer that has -DEF% at higher percentage than your Bathory. And before fever time make sure the boss is debuffed and Annie has all buffs on her to get the most out of N.Mona's aid. Also, open fever time with Annie's drive.

You can also set the drives to Annie (1) and N.Mona (2) if you want to fullauto. Second fever time will open with N.Mona but overall you should get the most damage out of Annie's slides. All of your units should be set to S, too.

• QiangLei LV.5 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 06:07 PM

So for optimal result, manual play is necessary ?

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Jul 30, 2020, 06:23 PM

Auto can bring you good results but it's very random. The AI doesn't care about timings and it will go into fever time even if a supporter's gauge is about to fill which would give a buff or refresh the duration of a buff for Annie. It also delays performing actions, especially at high speeds, and this is bad because it's wasting time and only one unit can have the critical indication so if, let's say, Neptune has a crit ready and doesn't use it immediately and Annie's gauge fills at that moment Annie's slide won't be a crit.

• eraki LV.1 Mootie Jul 30, 2020, 05:50 PM

If you don't have woodan, should try swap up chang'e to B. Lisa from the last event. Put her into 3rd fever, it'll increase tap damage just like woodan.

• Muyusama LV.3 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 05:59 PM

u sure? Annie’s ds gives her 120% more ft dmg, must be better than Lisa.

• eraki LV.1 Mootie Aug 1, 2020, 03:10 PM

TBH, I'm not sure because of my current layout. But, on paper Woodan surely gives 120% but stun you later, in this case with crit team, esp with Annie, you need to land crit as much as you can.

• QiangLei LV.5 Lurker Jul 30, 2020, 08:14 PM

My B.Lisa is just lvl 50 +2. I tried that, but damage get lower with her

Home