BeardedBeast LV.7 Nomad
Jul 30, 2020, 03:34 AM 142 read

Ragna team help

FORUM

I do about 1-1.3 mil with this team but i know i some of these other childs are good. Could someone recommend a better team and maybe give me skill order advice since im not the best with what skills are best

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Ragna team help image 2

Comment 14

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Jul 30, 2020, 03:53 AM

try to switch chang'e for newbie mona and switch either bathory or Dana with bikini lisa depending if u need dana shields. ultimately you're gonna want pantheon for crits so switch Dana for him but if u need shields then so be it

for skill order do all slides with everyone except for siren, she will be all taps. can also do a tap with bikini lisa every other attack to help with survivalbilty

for drive order would be newbiemona, pantheon, bikini lisa for fever

if anyone else has any suggestions I'm open to discuss

Edit: switching second drive, see below why

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Jul 30, 2020, 06:23 AM

Good advice, except using Pantheon's drive skill.

Pantheon's slide skill is better than his drive.

Slide = +62% CRT rate / Crit damage +67.3% / 18 seconds

Drive = +70% CRT rate / +50% CRT Damage / 22 seconds.

The critical rate is higher on the drive, but the crt damage is lower. Or in other words, Pantheon's drive skill will have the attacker doing less damage than his slide.

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Jul 30, 2020, 09:28 AM

oh nice, ty for a better insight on pantheons skill/drive, you're always there with the technical stuff which is great so I too can learn more. was basing off what drive order I use, any tips for me? using neptune, n mona, b lisa, siren and panth, all maxed except neptune only +2 =.( jache only +2 and barley got annie yesterday (rip40kcrystal) should I do neptune or sirens drive second?

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Jul 30, 2020, 09:46 AM

As long as Lisa is the 3rd drive skill you can do the others in any order.

Also with Lisa you want to slide then use drive skill. Her slide adds 50% to weak point final blow so even better fevertime.

In my party the order is R. Mona, Bathory, Annie. Bathory's drive is more like a filler. As for Neptune I'll use her drive skill only if the boss is around 85% or about to drive attack cause life link will reduce the boss's damage output.

EDIT: N. Mona should be first cause Neptune's opportunity to reduce drive damage seems to happen more around the 2nd drive skill, but if you catch the first then go for it. Still we can make it without life link.

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Jul 30, 2020, 09:55 AM

sweet, guess I'll just use siren since my team doesnt die and yes of course, I try to slide with all supports before fever to ensure duration, ty tho, I just wish auto ai knew that lol.

btw how's annie? I saw a vid where she was critting mega huge numbers, just wondering if i should try to max her even tho the event timer is tickin. spent blood gems to get her to 50, tried her out resulting in a creep on my siren but ultimately siren came out ontop. was thinking 60 maybe wont be enough and she might need uncaps to out do my siren

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Jul 30, 2020, 10:42 AM

Annie in this raid is like a cross between Medb and B. Hildr raids. For Medb we'd slide skill the boss to death with less significant fever damage, B. Hildr's massive damage came from the fevers.

For Annie this is the first raid where half the damage comes from fevertime and the other half comes from the attackers slide skill.

She'll hit 3 times crit 35,000 sometimes, other times 60 to 85,000. Corn Corn did over, 90,000 in his presentation, i don't think i did that much. He probably has a wicked Q flask done up nicely.

For Annie it's best to have a debuffer cause Annie will especially do additional damage on top of a debuffed opponent. ( see image of boss's doom.)

I don't always 1 shot the boss cause Bathory's slide skill seems to have a fail rate. Sometimes it won't lower the boss's defense when its fevertime, and I get 11,000, or 15,000. At best 19,000 and change.

The boss will cast brand, and despite it's description, I can never get a good fever when I see that debuff on Annie.

A good round will 1 shot with 25 seconds or so on the clock.

Annie is not a speedster like the other top wood attackers and I don't think it's possible for her to 1 shot the boss without Bathory, Pantheon, and Neptune. But especially Bathory.

I'd like to add Midas to the party but he can't replace anyone. I'll try one without Mona but that round will probably suck.

With Annie, before fever time we have to swipe Bathory first and trigger fever with Annie's drive skill immediately as Bathory's debuff won't last long.

• Child's Play LV.25 Gym Leader Jul 31, 2020, 02:28 AM

Toeknee  u put so much info out there I dont know where to start lol but thank u for taking the time to write all of it out, I enjoy a good read.

very interesting, I need to try putting bathory in with my not so maxed annie cuz I tested without her, I'll see how that goes. thought about midas also but couldn't find a spot in my team too, actually havnt tested him in a team, seems worth a try but that run prolly gonna suck lol.

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Jul 31, 2020, 06:26 AM

Child's Play  Tried Midas, never worked out too well.

Bathory yes. She's best on manual cause we really want her to swipe the same second we use Annie drive skill. She at times does fail to nerf the boss's defense though.

• IraqVet LV.20 Dragon Jul 30, 2020, 10:12 AM

ur units are too weak🤔

• BeardedBeast LV.7 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 10:25 AM

cant everyone have +6 everything..the question is what is the best team i can do with what i got..plus most of these childs that are weak i can make better im but until i know which ones are the best im not investing resources to make them stronger.

• Tminus7 LV.5 Dragon Jul 30, 2020, 04:40 AM

Thank you, I used your advice. My team isn’t fully leveled and did more damage. Obviously I would be doing way more if they were maxed out.

• IrelandBlue LV.18 Sage Jul 30, 2020, 05:34 AM

I use this team and I'm getting 3-4M damage. Try it if you have these child's.

Leader: Neptune
    Drive order: Neptune-N.Mona-B.Lisa

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Jul 30, 2020, 11:42 AM

Swap dana with n.mona, change with b.lisa

• BeardedBeast LV.7 Nomad Jul 30, 2020, 06:33 PM

thanks..will build them and give it a try

Home