R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy
Jul 28, 2020, 07:18 AM 273 read

New Alpha Team Suggestions!

FORUM

Hey guys, I’ve been playin for a while running Charlotte, Dana, Mafdet, Maat, and Eve. Usually its gotten me pretty far, but I’ve been wanting to trying something new but I’m not that in the loop when it comes to team composition. Only reason I have my team now is because it was the first one I randomly came up with. So now I’m asking around for peoples advice on other teams I could come up with.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New Alpha Team Suggestions! image 2

Comment 7

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jul 28, 2020, 08:15 AM

Depend for what type of event (PvE, PvP, RL, RB, WB...)

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jul 28, 2020, 08:23 AM

Any honestly, I sorta use the same team for everything, so I’m pretty open to anything

• Dj5 LV.25 Warrior Jul 28, 2020, 08:33 PM

If it's been less than 6 months that you started playing the game, I get it :)
    But if you have already strong Childs 6* who are +4 or more and you just want to use one single team, I think you're wasting your time in the game.

DC have so many different events that only one team can't be effective for all of them.
    Moreover, if you don't optimize your teams, you can't really get good rewards (RB, WB).

If you still want a versatile team you should have :
    - 1 Healer or 1 Support who heal (Neptune)
    - 1 Attacker (Eve, Courtesan Bathory)
    - 1 Support (speed or CD buffer : Chang'e)
    - 1 Debuffer (reduce DEF or CD : Bathory)
    - 1 Defender (Dana, not always needed, depend on the rest your team)

If you need other examples and details on the best Childs and SC, you can check that :

http://riceminegl.mnyiaa.com/

A lot to read but really helpful.
    Good luck ;D

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 29, 2020, 08:45 AM

lose Charlotte and mafdet add fire and earth bathory u will KILL ALL like me🤜🥚

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jul 30, 2020, 04:09 PM

What Fire though?

• Hanahaki LV.18 Clearly Hacking Jul 28, 2020, 09:20 AM

Would help if you included what childs you have and how invested they are xD

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy Jul 29, 2020, 03:16 AM

Well those are the only ones i ever really invested in, aside from Brownie and both versions of Changé. Though as for Childs, I have all of them aside from the new ones that just got released.

Home