R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy
Jul 24, 2020, 12:58 PM 281 read

New Recruits!

FORUM

Are Annie and Billy viable? Just curious before I start spending gems.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - New Recruits! image 2

Comment 4

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 24, 2020, 01:39 PM

Annie+6. Maxed out tap and slide. Maxed out new raid prism. State of the art weapon and accessory.....Struggling to kill 45% of boss's health.

You can get Annie for collection sake but I'd advise against going all out on her until further notice.

No one has yet to come out with a 1 shot.

The boss is easy. She doesn't hit very hard but she's way too tanky.

• Luciferia~โœฟ LV.23 Monster Jul 24, 2020, 01:17 PM

Well, from the consensus I'm seeing from the community, Annie is underperforming. In regards to Billy, you can acquire a few free copies of her through some good 'ole grinding~ long-term investment can of course be done sparingly if you use the HoR system, but I would save your crystals for now. ๐ŸŒบ

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jul 24, 2020, 02:29 PM

Well, it depends on what u already have.
    If u don't have any good wood attacker like Jacheongbi/Daphnis/Siren u can spent some cry for Annie,but if u already have one of attackers i mentioned u better just get a copy for future.
    About Billy: if next Tamano WB will not have time-based debuffs protection she will be a MUST have for it, she'll give good +dmg if u'll have her maxed. But it's an option for ppl who already have a good water team for WB,and she's not really useful anywhere else. So getting 3 free copies from ragna and may be 1-2 summons for her is a good option.
    Should u save cry or spend them now? I can tell u my opinion:
    in near month we'll probably get Water Mafdet(middle water attacker,with best leader skill for water WB) and on september 3-rd we'll get new best buffer who will replace Chang'e--Tisbe.
    So having that in mind i would recommend not to spam alot of crystals now. You can go for "best ragna" banner if u don't have Neptune and N.Mona maxed, but with no fanatism ^^ 1-2 pulls, got something--good, didn't--it's ok.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 24, 2020, 02:47 PM

Next fire WB after Tamamo is around Christmas, and another one for next yearโ€™s summer. Billy will still be great for both of them.

Home