Toeknee LV.23 Warrior
Jul 20, 2020, 10:17 PM 704 read

Summer Shooter Guesswork

FORUM

I've yet to find any information about the boss's skills for global, so here's what I think from what I manage to scrounge from here and there. [[Note that this is theory, I'm unsure if any of this is correct at this point in time.]] Wodan's time to shine is now.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Summer Shooter Guesswork  image 2

Currently I have her with rank 1 skills, though most onyx will be going to the new attacker child Annie, Wodan's skill rank will be increased nice and easy until she's had enough. For now it's best not to give any onyx until it's time. Wodan could end up getting swapped but I don't think so. Why do I think Wodan's time is now ? I viewed the boss being played on another version of DC and noticed some kind of debuff. That water drop debuff thing.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Summer Shooter Guesswork  image 4

Wodan is made to tackle time based debuffs and since this is a raid, that debuff is probably real nasty and will probably lead to our party's demise. For the record the stats in the below are rank 1. It appears Wodan's tap MIGHT also be of interest, but probably not. Need to know more about the boss.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Summer Shooter Guesswork  image 6

I don't know how ToxicWayz is able to make these. Theory maybe, or it's simply based on the JP version, still there could be an unforseen twist for global. Wodan is pretty high up there which is another thing to consider.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Summer Shooter Guesswork  image 8

Most importantly, if Wodan started lactating her milk would be more like cream and it'd be sugary.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Summer Shooter Guesswork  image 10

Comment 13

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 21, 2020, 12:02 AM

That new debuff is a time-based debuff called "Water Snake" and is Billy's specialty. It reduces target's skill gauge charge speed by -40% and causes additional damage (affected by target's attribute) whenever the target is attacked by water enemies. If the target is wood, then Water Snake's additional damage will be reduced by -40%. But if the target is fire, then the additional dmg. will be increased by +40%.

This boss should be easier than Dark Davi. For veterans with highly uncapped team, survival shouldn't be a problem. This boss doesn't use any kind of Skill DEF debuff so Wodan's tap isn't helpful this time.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 21, 2020, 12:48 AM

As usual your input is appreciated.

Starting to see a pattern with water childs and poision and reducing charge speed. Looks like we'll have another Isolde, except worse cause that water snakes is corrosive.

Altered Davi is my favorite boss so far. Though she made me curse many times, one shotting her was very gratifying. This Billy I'll eventually play at x3 speed if she's a cake walk.

• Pink Ballons LV.21 S Jul 21, 2020, 12:59 PM

yeah because we all know how did that Deflect went even for the veterans at 1st hehe (insta kill )๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jul 20, 2020, 11:03 PM

Since this will be a water ragna, i can see bathory being better than pantheon on both auto and manual. At least i don't think pantheon's crits will be helping alot on this one.
    And with a full wood team, running Wodan's leader buff would be pretty good on full auto runs i guess.
    But only time will tell us that ๐Ÿค”

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 20, 2020, 11:50 PM

You're kinda right, Pantheon himself is very weak and we can never expect him to do significant damage. Bathory would absolutely deal more damage than him.

Pantheon gives so much power to the 2 members with the highest ATK though. He's more like the man behind the curtain. Boss's don't even seem interested in killing him. Hell, on the occasions I see someone using Pantheon in PvP, he's usually one of the last ones to die, probably because the mechanism that chooses who we randomly attack doesn't see Pantheon as a priority. No idea.

In raids it's all about our main attacker and every member in the party is there for the attacker.

The thing about Pantheon. He'll transform the attacker into a God and from there on the weak point ( element damage ) is the attackers business.

His slide skill.

62% chance it will be a critical. And because it's from Pantheon the critical damage is 67% more powerful.

Bathory will do weakpoint damage herself, but he ability to nerf the boss's defense is no match for what the attacker will do with Pantheon on the side.

Literally every single raid and WB Pantheon is up. Until we get a child that can beat Pantheon at his own game, he'll be on the screens of every hotshot dominating the raids and WB.

Hid slide skill is better than his drive skill even.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 20, 2020, 11:55 PM

When I think about it. Bathory would mean even more damage from the attacker, I'd sooner remove Mona than Pantheon, and it might even work out nicely with slower charge speed lol

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 21, 2020, 01:14 AM

The reason why Pantheon is among the highly recommended unit for this Ragna is due to Annie's skill. Her slide causes an additional fixed damage whenever she crits. Her lead also increase crit dmg during Raid (+40% on JP version). If you're using Annie, then you'd want to keep Pantheon in your team.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 21, 2020, 01:30 AM

Oh wow, so she's really gonna hit hard from the sound of it. If Annie's leader skill remains the same as the JP version, with Pantheon that'll be 107% crit dmg, then double edge sword plus the occasional +90% ATK from Wodan and another +15% ATK from Mona's Aid.

Oh my gosh, and it makes sense considering this boss has more HP and fever dmg will be the lesser dmg compared to Annie's accumulated slide attacks.

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jul 21, 2020, 02:36 AM

only bad thing is that new attacker(Annie) for this ranga will get boost only with crits, that makes Panteon most important thing in team if u'r planning to use new attacker. Ofc there is still a chance that we will get her skills reworked as it was with Hildr.

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jul 21, 2020, 03:06 AM

Yep, i was referring to the team Toeknee showed on the post
    But yeah Annie with pantheon is a killer duo.

Can't wait to try this ragna out

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 21, 2020, 06:00 AM

that sux I only kept one copy lol

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 20, 2020, 10:30 PM

Curious about the new SC too. It'll be for Annie for sure and I'm guessing the special option will be for slide skill.

Jacheongbi will be using this SC in the image but for now I won't upgrade it, I'll only need 1. I just pray I even get Annie in a timely manner.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 20, 2020, 10:35 PM

And when it comes to Jacheongbi, her tap is what we'll use to shread the boss. Hence the carta I posted.

Tap skills have much quicker cooldowns than slide skills, so in this case it'll do far more damage than the slide skill guaranteed.

Home