Wodan Vs. Bikini Lisa

FORUM

Who has a better drive and overall usage

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wodan Vs. Bikini Lisa image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Wodan Vs. Bikini Lisa image 3

for water Ragna?

Comment 7

• IcyLin LV.21 Sharpshooter Jul 18, 2020, 05:43 PM

Lisa can replace N.Mona or Chang'e, her leader is good if don't have Jacheongbi,also her drive is good for fever.
    Wodan...i don't see any reason to add her to team at all(only so-so useful drive with all other useless skills).

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Jul 19, 2020, 02:38 AM

I wouldn't count wodan out just yet. because we don't know what type of buff/ debuff the boss will have yet

• Gramamanamanees LV.19 Sage Jul 19, 2020, 08:50 AM

we actually do, and wodan would be quite good for dispelling it.

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Jul 18, 2020, 11:43 PM

Wodan's drive is strong but her other skills r useless to increase dmg in raid. Lisa is designed to be in raid, so her skills r useful. Lisa's drive might not be as strong as wodan's, but imo lisa is better cause she buffs for all time, not for just fever time. I havent tested it out so idk how it would turn out

• TJ Li LV.19 Sage Jul 19, 2020, 02:09 AM

the only reason why I am curious is if im not lucky enough to pull the new child then I might have to use either one of them for their fever. But honestly I'm not going to have enough onyx for both.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 20, 2020, 06:04 PM

Both are good for triggering fevertime. With Lisa before fever it would be best to swipe her before using her drive skill for that weak point skill final blow +44%, then the drive will grant ATK +30% so she'll buff the ATK and weak point output.

Wodan is yet another speedster applying 40% charge speed on the skill gauge, that's nothing to scoff at while you have R. Mona Neptune and Pantheon in the same party. Very fast and hard hitting.

Wodan is also good to trigger fever with the +90% ATK buff.

This isn't Dark Ragna so the majority of damage will not come from fever attacks from the use of focus.

Also... It seems to be fine if we use Wodan's drive skill without triggering fever...

Wodan "Drive" = ATK buff 90% Gauge charge speed buff

Pantheon "Slide" = CRT buff for odds and DMG

Neptune "Slide" = Double Edge Sword.

It seems Wodan can work but what do I know, I never really seen what the boss can do as of yet.

If it's Lisa, then I'm fine with that cause I have Lisa all done up, while Wodan is a +5 and needs onyx.

EDIT: So I went looking for information on the next raid boss and started off with some video from one of the other version of DC. Now I know the childs are sometimes different version to version, but still.

Took a screenshot of the battle, and there seems to be some kind of debuff on the party there, that blue water drop thing. I would assume that's a time based debuff, and tackling time based debuffs is what Wodan does.

• crazdile LV.20 Creeper Jul 18, 2020, 05:51 PM

I like wodan more, because the Frenzy can provide much more atk on the attaker ,these atk have much effect on the fever time

but in more cases ,it should depend on the level of the child you uncaped,After all you need to adjust the atk of the child to the second to ensure she can cast the drive skill when in the full auto mode.

Finally ,I consider that before the new child exposed, it's no need think of too much :)

Home