Katherine :

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - hardest Ragna boss image 4

Rita (when Neptune had still not been released yet) :

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - hardest Ragna boss image 6

Comment 13

• Botan LV.19 Dream Chaser Jul 7, 2020, 04:01 PM

To me, the hardest in Ragna are friends stealing your damage 🤣,
    which have an impact on your rewards.
    But I admit removing less friends than before.

Boss could be countered with some Child's skills if you have many different of them and maxed. So glad there is this "difficulty", had fun testing different team on this hard one... Vampirism, absorb, remove buff skill, taunt and reflect from Athena XD... Proud of my 2 attackers manual team, not +6 team yet, also no NB Mona or Neptune yet.

I wasn't playing while Katherine and Rita event (T_T).

• Butterfly LV.8 Nomad Jul 7, 2020, 05:19 PM

I too did much experimenting. Thought before it even started I had "my team" set... umm...I was wrong. lol

• Botan LV.19 Dream Chaser Jul 7, 2020, 05:30 PM

a good part, difficulty on a game is welcome 😆

• Butterfly LV.8 Nomad Jul 9, 2020, 04:49 PM

agreed, too easy and it would be boring

• BladeBunny LV.11 Chief Jul 7, 2020, 10:32 PM

I’m finding the Altered Davi mechanics the most annoying of the bosses so far, and I’ve had plenty an ass kicking in the past 😀

I only play full auto as I’m lazy. I have no problem with people who play on manual getting the best scores, after all they’re putting in the most effort . But Altered Davi’s mechanics are total rng when playing full auto. Sometimes I one shot her other times I’m struggling to hit 3 million damage. Feels like being penalized for using available game options because the AI isn’t smart enough ☹️

• RyuuHiru LV.3 Professional Noob Jul 8, 2020, 07:28 PM

I'm in the same boat, full auto all the way :) my max damge only 3.5 million if my Hildr +5 didnt die first.

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Jul 8, 2020, 01:46 AM

I'll respond in the same format:
    -has reflect
    -death heal
    -AI is not designed to deal with the combination of the above effectively and playing on manual is frustrating because:
    -this is one of those raids where the icon display limitations is a real problem

And challenge is good but, the challenge shouldn't come from fighting design flaws of the game. It's fine once or twice, but 24/7? Bleh, this has been the worst raid, hands down.

• IraqVet LV.20 Dragon Jul 8, 2020, 10:06 AM

hardest part was staying interested after killing the boss 1k+ times🤨

• Toeknee LV.18 Sage Jul 8, 2020, 01:38 PM

What about Krampus ? She was the first raid boss and we were all weak noobs !

My success rate with 1 shotting Altered Davi is probably 65% though it's been 40% some days.

As far as gameplay goes Altered Davi turned out to be my favorite boss even though at times she has me cursing at the screen.

• Danbo de Piano LV.25 Hunter Jul 8, 2020, 03:37 PM

agreed season 0 for me ,lol I didn't make Slayer till like last day ahahaha

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jul 8, 2020, 05:57 AM

Katherine was the worst, by far.

• Kuki LV.17 Rare Candy Jul 8, 2020, 07:30 AM

I loved the katherine one, it was so fun to me

rita made me so mad I basically skipped it

I thought this davi one would be challenging but it's rare to have an issue for me but I think its cause you get to a point where it's easy to tweak to fit the boss

For me the hardest and most challenging was Isolde cause I've never had many good wood units but I'm looking forward to Billie in 2 weeks

• Melkor Melkor LV.5 Lurker Jul 9, 2020, 12:09 AM

The issue about icons display has gotten me frustrated on Davi's Ragna!

Home