Marenkai LV.4 Lurker
Jul 5, 2020, 11:29 PM 953 read

6* Evolution does and don'ts ?

FORUM

Hello I've been wondering how people went around evolving their 5* into 6*.   4* fodder are expensive to evolve and natural 5* are somewhat rare and can be exchanged at the House of Reincarnation for a better child.   How do you do it ? I've only been playing for 2 weeks and don't have a lot of ressources. Especially since the 4* Materials all use fire crystals to evolve, getting them to 5* is a lot of work.     Also, which of these should I 5* first ?   Courtesan Bathory Lightbeam Mona Bridal Hildr Neptune Maat   Given the fact that my current 6* are: Dana +2 Pomona Chang'e   Thank you for your time :)

Comment 13

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 5, 2020, 11:59 PM

Hummm it may be time to add an attacker for your next 6 star since you have your defender, and healer/supporters.

• Marenkai LV.4 Lurker Jul 6, 2020, 05:29 AM

Thank you

And which attacker would you suggest I 6* first ?

Hildr ? because she's a strong light attacker and basically all my other 6* units are Light appart from Chang'e ?

Courtesan Bathory ? because she's the better all-around attacker out of the ones I have ?

Mafdet ? Because she's light and already +2 ?

And what should my team look like ?
    Are leader skills that important ?
    How much should I value synergy over raw power ? (C. Bathory > or < to B. Hildr depending on the response I think ?)

I'm still trying to figure out those basic elements of the game since I haven't been playing for more than a month.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jul 6, 2020, 05:36 AM

I use Bathory in my PVP team at times, especially against wood heavy teams, but it looks like Hildr is a good all around option for WB and Raids. I guess it depends if you play a lot of PvP. I use Bathory on my fire team for WB but the next WB is water so maybe hildr is your best option for the immediate. It will get easier to 6 star childs as you get along on the game. Eventually onyx will be your blocker to max these childs :)

• Marenkai LV.4 Lurker Jul 6, 2020, 05:44 AM

Thanks a lot :)
    Coming by those type of info is quite hard for this game, so I appreciate the help

• Marenkai LV.4 Lurker Jul 6, 2020, 05:49 AM

Oh !
    Just another question I didn't get an answer to:

How should I proceed to evolve to 6* ?
    I'm into the waifu-gamble more so than the optiisation gamble so I don't mind burning 5* Childs I don't like.

But there's also the House of Resurrection to think about so get a guaranteed unit I need.

What the best course of action ?

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 6, 2020, 11:58 AM

Reserve nat 5* child for HoR. You can get more evolution fodders by raising unused non-fire 4* childs and evolve them to 5*.

• Tazeps LV.5 Lurker Jul 6, 2020, 06:02 AM

I've been playing for a couple months or so now and I feel I have finally reached what I feel is the optimal routine.

here is basically what I do with each star tier child:

5* if good tier child,
    raise it,
    if not,
    use at house of reencarnation.

4* raise one of each element (except fire) to 5* as fodder to evolve the good 5* children
    (different element so you feed each element the matching element child for exp. and to spread material demand. ) when your inventory is full you may need to use some 4* as exp fodder to reduce the clutter.

3* exp fodder (with matching element)

2* raise to max using exploration to gain crystals then either use them for onyx or as exp fodder. depends on what u need.

1* exp fodder. (with matching element)

P.s. some 4* are deemed good and worth raising. Like victorix. Also Lisa the 3* I am told to keep i don't know why.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.20 Supersonic Jul 6, 2020, 06:41 AM

That final bit must be about her skill that buffs all team members (large, world boss teams not being an exception), which is uncommon.

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Jul 6, 2020, 11:55 AM

Never use non-blob childs as Exp. fodders. Extract them for onyx instead.
    You should raise your childs' level by doing every daily Enhancement dungeons, and farming chapter 2 Story Dungeon during weekend hot time.

• Tazeps LV.5 Lurker Jul 6, 2020, 07:36 PM

I am overflowing with Onyx so thats not really productive for me. I know the demand for onyx ramps up later, but since I'm new I've got a SHIT TON of leveling to do.

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Jul 7, 2020, 02:53 PM

If I got back all the onyx i ever had, my childs will still use it all up and want more. Of course only the selected get onyx but the point is, spend it wisely.

Only use Onyx for skills you'll use. For example if you're leveling Chang'e, then only put onyx into her slide skill and ignore her tap and auto skill. You'll want to make that approach for any child you're interested in leveling.

If your goal is to rapidly obtain evolution materials, then gold summoning everyday will hinder your progress, plus getting a great child from gold summon is so rare, it might not be worth it.

If you do gold summon regularly....Save twenty-five 2☆ childs, put them in exploration for 19 hours and you'll get 500 crystals sent to your inbox.

Hours = 12, 6, 1, in any order.

When done with the ☆2 scrap them for onyx.

Your list...

Courtesan Bathory = The most powerful attacker in PvP to date.

Lightbeam Mona = Meh. I'm seeing her do her job at +3 uncaps. She's a rare usecase.

Bridal Hildr = Only good for dark raids. Not good for PvP. Since we had 2 dark raids in a row, Bridal Hildr will be sitting pretty probably until the year 2021.

Neptune = Yes you want. Important child. For raids.

Maat = Yes. She's actually underated in my opinion but that depends on the setup. I have the 2 best PvP tanks, one with insane def and barrier, the other with insanely insane def with a most effective taunt, then I have Maat sprinkling 700+ 800+ per tick on the whole party and raising the dead, 95% of the time I'm not even afraid of the opponents fevertime.

The RNG will decide who you'll be able to complete first.

If you want to see results faster, then you'll want to scrap a lot of5☆ childs, but you'll want to keep only the important ones for your WB and raids and PvP. For example if you won't use Mammon or Hades or whoever, then cut them loose.

When you do have your parties right, you'll be able to change your mind on how you'll approach the game. Like actually saving crystals for next month or something, but that's a long way off.

Frej is super for PvE. Hits hard and his drive skill might be the most effective for damage in that game mode. 🤔 Also underground he's nuts.

Rookie Mona and Chang'e. Good in any party. I like Chang'e more for PvP for her stun but in raids R Mona is slightly better as she provides an additional buff with her speed buff.

Raid Attackers....

Thanatos... First time I beat a raid I had Thanatos laying around. If a fire raid happens and you don't have Deino ( The newer version of her ) Then Thanatos is super. Do not put any onyx into him unless called for. For Thanatos you'll only want onyx in his tap skill.

Elizabeth.. She's like Thanatos when it comes to raids. just level her tap skill and no other skill, and she'll kill a light raid boss. Do not put onyx into her unless it's called for.

MedB...Raw power to her slide skill. wood WB you'll want her. She's also a wood raid boss killer, though her best SC for raids is a collab card. She's a despite how rare you'll use her keeper.

Jacheongbi.. Next raid we're about to find out if she'll be able to win. I'm not sure but I think she was the main attacker we'd use to kill Bari when she was the raid boss. Like the others, have her, but do not give her any onyx until the time comes. And I mean check to see if these attackers can still hack it.

Cleopatra....Not as user friendly as B. Hildr, cause Cleo's focus is RNG so it can fail. But Cleo is the only other child who can 1 shot this raid boss, and those of us who doesn't have a strong B. Hildr might have a Cleo for the win. Not a bad save. Again save her, but no onyx

No onyx for any of those until their time to shine + If they can even pull it off again.

There's more of course but you get the point.

• Marenkai LV.4 Lurker Jul 7, 2020, 05:36 PM

Wow that has a lot of great info thanks :o

So far I'm a Waifu > Meta person so I leave all the male 5* at rest and plan to scrap them in HoR when I can

But I'll try to keep everything here in mind

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jul 7, 2020, 01:14 AM

why? evolve 4 star units to evolve e 5 stars lol cheaper

Home