Celestial Speaker LV.5 Lurker
Jul 4, 2020, 09:28 PM 118 read

CHILD PACKAGE AND MONTHLY PACKAGE QUESTIONS

FORUM

Hi everyone 😘 I have questions make me a little confuse about the price of some package in Lanfei shop 😌😌😌 Q1: Does everyone purchase the *child* package for example Lightbeam Mona in the picture, in the previous seasons or at present ? In my country, this package is expensive and I'm very confuse why Shift Up sale things too expensive :v Hope u guys show me your opinions and advices that I can review buy or not in future :))) Q2: Does anyone use the Monthly package I or II at present ? Should i buy those package every month ? The price of their are not expensive for me and the gift in those package are good also.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - CHILD PACKAGE AND MONTHLY PACKAGE QUESTIONS image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - CHILD PACKAGE AND MONTHLY PACKAGE QUESTIONS image 3

Comment 2

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Jul 4, 2020, 11:53 PM

It is set VS the US Dollar.
    Monthly Package II
    $9 = 208563.62 VND

They don't have offsets for each individual country. So your price looks like a direct conversion between currencies.

In the US $9 is about an hour or two of work.

But the Character package is still too high in price for most people to buy.
    In the US, 70% of all people have less than $100 in their bank at any one moment. So that is asking for half of many people's free bank expenditure. (Package costs $50-$100 USD)

The packages are not meant to sell, they are meant to be purchased by "High buyers" who spend money without thinking. Some High Buyers will spend more than $500 on games in a month.

The only package that is really worth buying could be the Devil Pass, but that depends on what your currency rate is compared to how long you have to work for that.

• Celestial Speaker LV.5 Lurker Jul 7, 2020, 02:43 AM

At my country the monthly package are not cheap but it can buy easy, but the child package is very expensive because it cost 1/6 of the salary :v
    You reminded me the Devil Pass, I forgot it all. I see it better than the Lanfei shop because it has more stuffs, but in different season in Devil Pass will have 1 of 2 child in there. So if I don't like to buy the child in Devil Pass, I will have to buy in Lanfei shop.
    I think the expensive price of the child package like a insurance fee. I used to play Sdorica, a gacha game. There said that if u spend 6000 crys u are sure to get an SSR ( 500 crys/10x). And 6000 crys = >1m VND ( money in my country ).
    Thanks for your analysis, I have my choice but still a little confuse :))). I will and can spend money to buy a child package or Devil Pass if I like that child so much and want her or him > +3 :))) Beside that i wont, and the monthly package I reconsider maybe 2 month I will buy 1 :)))

Home