Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader
Jul 4, 2020, 04:38 AM 1,473 read

Yes,Yes,Yes,No

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Yes,Yes,Yes,No image 1

I was looking at the Korean side of things, and saw this Child, and the first thing I thought was YEAH!   Then I realized, it takes TWELVE MONTHS for them to bring anything new to the International side... and I felt a sudden severe lack of energy. It looks like it may be extending to two years, not exaggerating this, as the Vixen from before still has not released at more than a Year prior.   So I got real depressed by that. I mean, what's the point of hanging around if the stuff you WANT TO BUY will not arrive before you leave? Is it even worth it to make requests here? Even if they accept our request, and implement it, we won't see it until after we potentially leave for good.   Most other games only need 2-3 months. Why does DC need so much extra time? It's massively depressing. This image was made about a month after her release in the other versions. We still don't have her here.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Yes,Yes,Yes,No image 3

Comment 30

• Kakujakami LV.7 Nomad Jul 4, 2020, 04:46 AM

Because tge global version launched like 1.5 to 2 years later than the other versions. They could try to make us catch up to the other versions but theres multiple issues with that such as the time we have to save crystals would decrease for each banner that comes out so it will be harder to get all the characters that a person wants where as the current schedule gives players plenty of time to save up and summon for their desired characters. Plus theres still some collabs that we havent gotten like the street fighter one which takes time since they have legal onstacles to get through before doing these collabs.

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Jul 4, 2020, 04:56 AM

We also don't get any of the Limited Events, but they extend the length of our normal events instead of reducing them to catch up a bit.
    There has been more than 4 months of skipped content, yet we are not 4 months closer.

Edit: Also, do note that they added Neptune and increased boss HP from 3 mil to 6 mil in order to slow progression down, specifically.

• Rosy LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Jul 4, 2020, 05:42 AM

The new version of Nirrti has amazing blue co,lors.

• Ravenous LV.20 Titan Jul 4, 2020, 06:06 AM

"what's the point of hanging around if the stuff you WANT TO BUY will not arrive before you leave?" I don't understand what you mean by this. Do you have a terminal condition or something?

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Jul 4, 2020, 03:47 PM

So you're saying you'll stay for more than a year just to purchase something released last year?

Most players don't do that, their max time ingame is about 3-4 months before they jump to a new game.

That specifically is why the updates have a max of 3 months gap, it keeps players around to see the content they want.

• Lakadazy LV.4 Lurker Jul 4, 2020, 07:04 AM

OK but we got the Dark Davi ragna 5 months early... they MIGHT be speeding things up? I sure do hope they keep releasing stuff at the pace they are!

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Jul 4, 2020, 03:49 PM

It looks more like, in my opinion, that they have a few events they are forced to give us in order to open certain updates.

• Naomi LV.27 Dream Chaser Jul 4, 2020, 01:10 PM

Tamamo will come (I think) in August. Just wait a little and be patient, we will get almost every child in the future.

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Jul 4, 2020, 03:26 PM

Because gl version was released years after the kr version released, that's why we r so late at getting new childs in kr. Patience is gold dude

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Jul 4, 2020, 03:51 PM

Yes... but...
    Most other games that release internationally will cut their starter content in order to bring the other versions closer, so in other words those versions will release with the "X number" of events already in the package, then update as normal. Since everyone in the game starts at the same time, it doesn't affect the game any differently than if they were a new player that had started later.

And that is why they have a 3 month gap, to allow translation and bring things with a relevant speed, so that gamers don't leave.

So in other words, instead of starting at "Season 1" We could have started at "Season 8" or something. (Not really sure how long a season is relative to a year.) And no one would have noticed a thing.

• Ivy Felissa LV.22 Genius Jul 4, 2020, 11:34 PM

But that means we would miss the fun of the events skipped, and there would be players complaining why they couldnt have proper event from the beginning. Every events has their own fun & joy, i dont wanna rush to be updated with kr version

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Jul 5, 2020, 12:05 AM

If you join a game 1 year after it starts, would you either - play the game from that point - or - demand to play through season 1?

Cause if the International version had started mid-field, as if everyone was a new player entering at that time, no one would see nor care about the massive content gap.

If you are talking about the story, then all they'd have to do is unlock them in the Replay Cafe.

• 初月碳 LV.6 Nomad Jul 5, 2020, 03:57 AM

Not really. I don't agree with you. If I join a game 1 year after it starts, I would demand to play through season 1. I thought only you would ignore the massive content gap.

• Baeronin LV.3 Gym Leader Aug 5, 2020, 02:57 AM

So you're saying that if you joined a game, such as World of Warcraft, Fortnite or Call of Duty, that you'd demand to play the season 1 content?

• 初月碳 LV.6 Nomad Aug 5, 2020, 04:06 AM

Baeronin  Why not? What I like is the course to research the way to increase my damage to the highest in each event instead of getting destiny childs without thinking or trying. I prefer the course rather than the result, and I have written a lot of walkthrough(s) on the game forums. I love this game. I am enjoying this game. I don't wanna miss any event which others have challenged it but I have no chances.

• Botan LV.19 Dream Chaser Jul 5, 2020, 10:21 PM

A topic that always comes up in the forum.

There are all kind of people playing, those who pay for, F2P, those who play games less than a month.... there are also players still here from day 1, in my case I played 6 months, stopped 6 months and restart 6 months ago.
    I love collecting, didn't have a full +6 team yet, I like the fact I don't see the end, Ranking is not for me as a F2P (my opinion), I like testing my new Childs, team synergy, daily chores are part of the game XD

People who left may have just left some money and I'm sure they are more numerous than those who stay but we can't have the numbers. The game survive thanks to them and the devs knows that and don't care of them, I think income today comes from disposable players more than those who stay.

Just a poll which may not represent truth /reality :
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/289/posts/3131757/know-your-community-day-1

I always preferred Asian games to others, I'm used to wait and sometimes for nothing. I also had my time playing asian games, when you feel it will never come to us or the story is not worth waiting.

So I tried KR and JP for few months while on GL last summer, surprised it's not the same game and I'm not talking about the number of Childs or the timeline but the way you play, the ressource you need, the cost of everything, the aesthetics of some drive or the buff /debuff icons...

I'm more frustated of the adapt they made for westerners because we are not asian, we can't farm like them or something like that, more a matter of money and ethics imo (Censorship that can be removed...) but Global players like their adapt and mostly don't want to hear what's up next "a year" in advance, which is understandable I think even if arts are always welcome for me.
    On the other side nobody complains having the meta, the guide, the team needed in advance. Thinking, playing and discussing less and less imo.

Feeling depressed is too much for that, you are not at the end of your pain in life, it's not a win/win relationship that we have with DC. The world is mostly ruled by money and if you have some empathy, you'll guess that they have to prioritize on incomes especially with a playerbase focused on boobs and curves we all like and afk or auto gaming instead of asking content such as endless battle, story mode, endgame stage...

I just wanted to express myself here , sorry if I don't go in your way (to everybody :P).
    I will never understand people who pay to rush faster the game (=less playing time or farming time but it's a Korean game) but if it can make the game survive, I'm ok.

I also don't agree with, may be a majority, the fact you wanna start at the same time on a global release than the asian one, that's the thing for nowadays short-lived players who don't play the game, don't discovers their mechanics by themselves, don't follow the story but guides, only wanting the top tier characters, skills or the top ranking. Less and less cooperative or multiplayer. (era of guilds <3)
    I just imagine the world you describe with a Global version without all the events and with all the KR Childs not played because of the Meta, guides, top tier list... I prefer this world and love story and background in a game.

ASNWER SERIOUSLY, you seem to me to belong to those 3/4 months playing players but I could be wrong, could you say that if you had only one copy of all the Childs of the KR, you would stay on the game to play and try to uncap them which can take a lot of time (more than 3 months) if you don't cash shop. But you seem to wanna BUY and I don't know for cash shoppers.
    Same question if we were not knowing what's up next with the KR timeline, would you play DC more than 3 or 4 months, farming in order to uncap, find a team which allow you to climb the ladder?

I knew video games when it was buy to play only without cash shop and must be used to that as I saw the trend slowly reversing, I am now has been :)
    I tell myself that they do not play to pass the time but for the DPSmeter /Ranking, to prove themselves they are superior to others, typically human.

Vixen Tamamo should show her face in the STORY on next Ragna on july 23 with Billy's tan lines and Annie's lovely cat face :3 but released with ND on august 6 with Kei'no.

Thanks reading. You're not alone.

• Kharl LV.21 Wizard Jul 6, 2020, 02:49 AM

Nine-tail Fox (Tamamo) will be a boss in WB event on Aug 20th after Xinang's (Keino) ND. She's not released during ND.

• Botan LV.19 Dream Chaser Jul 6, 2020, 03:34 AM

mea culpa, thanks for clarifying Kharl 👍

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Jul 6, 2020, 08:17 AM

I don't understand what you want.

Global is two years behind KR and one year behind JP, give or take a few months. Our events get released consistently and we are slowly but surely catching up, all while soaking up content. People want content in a timely and fair manner - there would be absolutely no point rushing from Ragna Season 1 to Ragna Season 10. No one wants to miss out on story/childs/equipment/gems/gold just so we can catch up - otherwise it's all hollow. Games - and especially gacha and GaaS gams - need organic growth.

Tamamo will come this year btw, around August. Just be patient. I have to wait until Ragna Season 13 for Cain, but there's plenty of stuff to do in the meantime.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Jul 4, 2020, 07:32 PM

what are the odds of a regular person like me would be able to meet someone like that in real life? not that i want to meet that person XD

but yeah!? and she would even be a real close person to me? 😅

will i ever get a god level lucky pervert kind of luck in real life? 🤭😋

how many of you wants that? upvote or dislike me but any guy probably want that at some point?

• Uddra LV.11 Chief Jul 4, 2020, 10:50 PM

ME WANT IT

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Jul 4, 2020, 11:42 PM

haha? u took things too seriously? but hey?! who am i right?

• Uddra LV.11 Chief Jul 5, 2020, 12:18 AM

I'll go ahead and not mention that I was joking :P

• Pollux LV.2 Lurker Jul 6, 2020, 09:32 AM

What blinded me?

• Farron LV.21 Dragon Jul 7, 2020, 06:37 AM

This is one of the reasons I don't pay attention to kr and jp regions. I'd get to anxious, anticipating new demons that won't show up until who knows when. And then when they do show up, they may be altered from their original ver.

Also... the titties... jeez, the titty game on these demons 😤🔥🥵👌🏾

• Uddra LV.11 Chief Jul 4, 2020, 10:48 PM

That's something we have to deal with, but getting depressed? I guess you found your reason to continue playing DC... For now we can just admire her from far away😢😢😢

• Engi Senapi LV.3 Lurk,er Jul 5, 2020, 07:57 PM

No need to get depressed , i mean if he really want things up to a date , just install KR version and thats it , or you can just play both of them . End of the story

• Gatsu86 LV.17 Champion Jul 6, 2020, 05:23 AM

Don't worries she will come to Global one day... censured of course, but she will come. ...

• Tazeps LV.5 Lurker Jul 7, 2020, 02:39 AM

if it really bothers you so much you're probably better off not taking peeks at the other versions. I prefer not to be rushed too much to catch up with other versions.

and I don't really plan to "just play the game for a few months" then leave. I'll play for as long as I am having fun.

you could drop the game and come back to it when these characters are released ?

• sxc258 LV.2 Lurker Aug 5, 2020, 04:35 AM

nmsl wsnd sb cnm 👴

Home