Dmemphiz LV.6 Nomad
Jun 30, 2020, 01:03 AM 625 read

In case if anyone was curious about uncen L. Mona costume

FORUM

I myself didn't know until I applied the patch. Talk about BIG difference

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - In case if anyone was curious about uncen L. Mona costume image 2

Comment 16

• Atreides LV.20 S Jun 30, 2020, 01:37 AM

I thought Shift-Up stopped censoring the game?

• Kharl LV.20 Wizard Jun 30, 2020, 01:40 AM

They're "working on it". We've yet to see anything substantial regarding this matter, though. We're still getting what JP has, like how it has always been from the start.

Good news is, all new summer childs on JP are uncensored. This means we'll get them uncensored as well.

• VladOSDGL LV.5 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 09:12 AM

ummm i am not sure if u are troling or not but any person who played atleast few games would tell u that if company was making censored and uncensored version and than switched to one they will just make less of the contreversional stuff in the first place (so there will be just no need to censor it) , its not that JP new child are uncensored its that just new childs will have nothing to censor now

• Kharl LV.20 Wizard Jul 1, 2020, 02:59 AM

When I say a child is uncensored or censored, I compare it to KR version, which is the first to open (two years before Global, one year before JP).

KR has two versions on Android:
    - A standard version, rated +12 on Play Store. Considered to be "uncensored".
    - A T-Edition, rated +3. Childs' design are "censored" if they're too revealing.

JP also has two versions:
    - Mobile version on iOS and Android. Some childs are censored.
    - DMM version on PC. This version is completely uncensored.

So far, Global has been an exact copy of JP mobile in terms of censorship. And it's not like they have nothing to censor for new childs either. You can see that Billy, the boss for the upcoming summer RB is still censored on KR T-Edition.

• Ravenous LV.17 Titan Jun 30, 2020, 07:57 PM

It's not that the summer units are uncensored, it's that showing skin in swimwear is okay but underwear is not. It's a societal thing I don't fully understand myself (because it depends on culture) but these comments on quora pretty much cover it:
    https://www.quora.com/Why-is-it-socially-acceptable-for-women-to-wear-bikinis-in-public-but-not-underwear

• Isaac Mitts LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 04:09 AM

UHHH WHAT?!? THAT'S AWESOME BUT HOW DID YOU GET THAT 😱😱😱😱🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

• YuraMaeZing LV.2 Lurker Jun 30, 2020, 11:25 AM

Platinum Chest/Ragna Reward

• IraqVet LV.19 Dragon Jun 30, 2020, 03:57 PM

nice I keep getting altered Davis skin I'm in her 3rd one now........sighs😔

• Elyssess LV.5 The Best Jun 30, 2020, 04:28 AM

I have nude version too lol😂

• Morgan Redstone LV.2 Lurker Jul 1, 2020, 12:30 AM

so, where does one find this patch?

• Dmemphiz LV.6 Nomad Jul 1, 2020, 01:33 AM

Hiya, look up uncensored destiny child on YouTube. Guy named Vanilla shows you how to do it.

• Farron LV.21 Dragon Jul 1, 2020, 02:12 AM

Okay, first of all... Radiant Mona? Where do u get this form of Mona??? 😲🧐😤 Is this another ver of Light beam?

• Dmemphiz LV.6 Nomad Jul 1, 2020, 04:00 AM

Each costume has an alternate name from the base unit. You get this costume from a platinum chest on this current ragna break.

• Dmemphiz LV.6 Nomad Jul 1, 2020, 04:01 AM

Oh and yes, it's the alt costume of lightbeam

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Jul 1, 2020, 10:29 AM

🤭👍need blood transfusion here but good job!

• Engi Senapi LV.2 Lurker Jul 2, 2020, 09:41 PM

Feels good to play on KR Server

Home