Victor Perales LV.2 Lurker
Jun 29, 2020, 11:53 AM 138 read

Help!!!

FORUM

Help!!! Does anyone know how to remove the auto replay option? I want to play it manually, because it created that they give a better chance of getting a good spa skin ...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Help!!!  image 2

Comment 8

• Danbo de Piano LV.24 Chicken Dinner Jun 29, 2020, 12:11 PM

lantern only autos
    manual you'll go no lantern
    to my knowledge RNG for high level skins is same either way lantern just gives you a element filter so better change for a type you may want or be after

• SehatDanKuat LV.20 S Jun 29, 2020, 01:36 PM

If want to do so bad with manual.. Try JP Version.. it's Don't have Auto Play Lantern.. only manual Play.. sigh..

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Jun 29, 2020, 08:48 PM

i didn't know that.. but seriously? what is the difference with auto and not doing it automatically? u just tap it anyway? right?

• mill0048 LV.11 Mobile Jun 29, 2020, 09:03 PM

Yeah the main difference is manual vs auto for global. The more rare the skin, the harder the tapping challenge is as the goal posts are smaller. So auto is a nice no-fail option when that 5* !!! rare skin comes up.

A second reason is it allows the player to focus on one element when grinding for skins.

I also feel its to further constrain your resources. The lanterns are desirable and require purchasing (aside from prizes). The whole game gives you just enough resources to free-play, but encourages players to make in-app purchases for convenience.

• Q_Roi LV.20 Link Jun 29, 2020, 08:50 PM

😕?

• mill0048 LV.11 Mobile Jun 29, 2020, 09:05 PM

Don't worry about the down-votes. People forget what it's like to be a DC beginner and this game has a lot of nuance. It's over-whelming as a new player.

• Zombie Dane LV.25 Team Rocket Jun 30, 2020, 03:47 AM

So yeah, just don't use the lanterns when starting it up. I personally use the lanterns the click the auto play all ten rounds for the bonus spa coins and exp.

• Toeknee LV.17 Sage Jul 2, 2020, 07:42 PM

If a 5☆ slips through your fingers and dashes into the woods, let us know.

🗣👤👥👤

Home