ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Jun 28, 2020, 02:17 PM 339 read

Current Ragna Break Team

FORUM

This is the best of what I could think of. Any advice?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Current Ragna Break Team image 2

Comment 9

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 28, 2020, 03:42 PM

Try adding n.mona instead of 1 of the attackers. Frej+mona and then hildr+mona while using the attacker's leader buff everytime.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 28, 2020, 06:06 PM

is Neptune not that good in this raid? cause i think her leader buff is good? or Neptune wont cap u higher damage?? if u have her in your team?

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 28, 2020, 06:17 PM

She is good but her leader buff becomes more and more irrelevant as the new childs come by.
    The speed buff on her lead skill is kinda weak and the healing in general is counterproductive on this ragna when it comes to applying vampirism with Epona or L.mona at crucial times.

And yeah i have her in my own team but using either L.mona or Hildr lead skills

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 28, 2020, 06:32 PM

how many copies of L.mona do u have right now? i only got 1, i she usable at 1 copy???

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 28, 2020, 06:41 PM

Got her +1, definitely usable at 1 copy. I'd even say you absolutely don't need her at high uncaps for this ragna. Unless you're trying to min max, 1 copy is perfectly fine.
    Had no problem one shoting the the boss with that.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 28, 2020, 06:46 PM

my team is composed of pantheon neptune frej chang'e and n.mona, which one do u prefer to change?

i haven't consider to use epona and L.mona also i heard people using neamhain so i may try to use her also.

currently playing at auto. not too focus at the moment and failing to complete a whole raid a lot. but seeing this post wants me to improve my current line up.

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 28, 2020, 07:00 PM

Q_Roi  I would replace chang'e with L.mona.
    She is basically the same as chang'e but more optimized for this ragna and much stronger since her lead skill/drive/slide synergizes so well with a team mostly composed of light childs

You could try frej/catears/neptune/l.mona/n.mona or frej/pantheon/neptune//l.mona/n.mona and see what's best in your case.

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Jun 28, 2020, 07:05 PM

KenSeong  thanks.. but considering chang'e is maxed out +6 vs just +0 mona? is it worth the difference? guess i should try it out later.

also got bride hildr +1 i think? should i use her? most of my team is +5 and +6 but doesn't make the cut probably im at auto?

also got maxed out regular equipment.

• KenSeong LV.22 S Jun 28, 2020, 07:16 PM

Q_Roi  Hurts to say but yeah +0 mona is better than +6 chang'e in this raid mainly because of the vampirism that is a must have if you want to do well, and the 3 allies speed buff on her slide makes up for the missing uncaps and cooldown reduction from chang'e. So yeah it's worth using her.
    Go for her leader skill if you play with frej as an attacker.

I haven't used light frej in a while so i can't tell if +1 hildr is better since i remember her being so brokenlol

Home