Vick Vick LV.20 Candy!
Jun 3, 2020, 03:12 AM 182 read

Looking Actives Friends (6 slots)

FORUM

I'm looking for active players, sending Friend Coins every day.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Looking Actives Friends (6 slots) image 2

What you'll have when add me:   1) Daily: Active player, sending coins. 2) RB: Don't steal your raid. I only participate if you're fighting. (I appreciate if you do the same) 3) ND: Sending stamina during the event.   Obs: 1) I remove players absent from my list for more than a week with <= 500 coins sent. 2)The deadline extends to 30 days if the player has sent around 2k ++ coins. ---------------------------------------------------------- My ID: bswxisvhnkhl   ----------------------------------------------------------   UPDATE 03/06: [CLOSED] 6/6 slots. Thanks all!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Looking Actives Friends (6 slots) image 14

Comment 22

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokémon Master Jun 3, 2020, 06:55 AM

request sent!

id: brx1evjvkd4b if anyone else wants to add, just free'd up some space

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 3, 2020, 07:58 AM

Accepted and Friend Coin sent already! :)

Taking the opportunity to inform other interested people, please provide your IGN through comments. This helps me to know who requested through the forum. Thanks!

• raf_Beckett LV.18 Genius Jun 3, 2020, 03:31 AM

Sent you a request, IGN: Beckett. Was intending to wait for lvl80 before filling my empty slots, but a reliable friend is always welcome, so yeah... x)

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 3, 2020, 03:44 AM

Request accepted and Friend Coin sent. Thx! :)

• Monkey Mooter LV.3 Lurker Jun 3, 2020, 08:18 AM

added - (MonkeyBruv)

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 3, 2020, 08:32 AM

Accepted and Friend Coin sent already! :)
    Oh, and you have a Sniper Hildr +6(!!!), congratz and thx to share with your friends! <333

• Nepgear LV.3 Lurker Jun 3, 2020, 09:25 AM

Extremely active player with maxed out well equipped Courtesan Bathory excluded? It’s your friends list to accept as you wish but please put a disclaimer on who you are going to decline so I’m not removing friends for nothing. I prioritize forum members and find this slightly irritating, thank you.

Anyone else on this forum who is active and like the spot instead, feel free to add...

c03ludtohy87

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.7 Nomad Jun 3, 2020, 09:35 AM

And what good is it? It can't be invited to your friend's raids, world bosses or devil rumble. None of the story dungeons are hard enough after some point. And the newest Rebirth Labyrinth has two Water element Childs opposing you.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Jun 3, 2020, 10:34 PM

Are you seriously asking the significance of strong friend shares? Most players depend on friend shares to level 4* childs for evolution material. Kubaba stage 4 isn’t trivial by any means, certainly not to the point that “friend shares don’t matter.”

True, courtesan Bathory isn’t the best for the new re:birth, but you’re obviously cherry-picking to defend your friend here. Bathory excels in most PVE content, and is generally a useful friend share.

Nepgear was mostly respectful in expressing his/her frustration. No need to beat him/her up after being rejected under highly suspect reasoning.

• Kara Sol Stay Calm LV.7 Nomad Jun 4, 2020, 01:05 AM

And if I were to express feeling surprised about players (and "most" players at that) strongly relying on friends' shares to level up four-star Childs, I'd be branded a griefer. So I'd rather not.

• JunkXVXIII LV.3 Lurker Jun 6, 2020, 02:34 AM

Nothing he says makes sense! Must be a 10 year old kid defending the best friend.

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 3, 2020, 10:12 AM

Hi~. First, thanks for your interest.
    I also prioritize players who participate in the forum.
    I may have refused you, 'cause there was no way to know the origin of your request: you didn't comment with your IGN before, so I thought it was a random player request's.

I don't care which Child my friend uses, honestly; the players 're free to decide after all. I just want an active and collaborative friend. And, above all, friendly and respectful; Your comment made you look nervous and arrogant.

Calm down and have a nice day.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Jun 3, 2020, 10:23 PM

“I just want an active and collaborative friend.”

If you can’t identify an active player who is sharing a child with the best maxed A grade equipment, 22k+ power, and level 62 spa, then you should re-examine your criteria in identifying an active player.

“Your comment made you look nervous and arrogant.”

You denied the friend request before his/her comment existed, so your excuse is utter BS.

Nepgear is correct. If you have specific criteria for accepting friend requests IE “message me first so I know you’re on moot,” etc, then say so. Don’t waste player’s time who reach out to you in good faith after your public request for active friends because “reasons.”

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 4, 2020, 01:17 AM

Fanboy attack, really? I say again: I didn't refuse him for personal reasons. I thought it was from a random player coming from the recommended system. I'm no a mind reader.

People generally identify themselves without the need for an instruction manual. See example of people above. Others preferred to send me a private message for this. How difficult is that?

I don't care which child the user decides to share, because people are free to decide about it and I see no problem with that. When people play for a long time, they don't depend on other player's Child, 'cause can win with their own Childs. So, if he was sharing a 3 *, having commented on IGN before, I would have accepted it in the same way that I accept people sharing 5 *.

I am very surprised how a simple decline in an invite has caused so much discomfort. I don't see reason for so much drama.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Jun 4, 2020, 02:59 AM

Because making a public post requesting friends just so you can reject them for arbitrary and inconsistent reasons, followed by having the audacity to update your post by listing remaining friend vacancies is done in extremely poor taste. I’m not surprised that the type of person who would do that is also the type of person who wouldn’t see anything wrong with said behavior.

Calm down and have a nice day.

• JunkXVXIII LV.3 Lurker Jun 6, 2020, 02:30 AM

In brief the first guy sent a request without leaving a comment to warn and another one came to defend him as hard as if no one had the right to refuse him.
    What a ridiculous shit.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Jun 6, 2020, 05:41 AM

JunkXVXIII  Vick: “Hey guys, look at me! I’m looking for active friends. Send me a request if you’re an active player!”

<receives MULTIPLE requests from several with clear signs of being active, rejects them immediately without cause. Returns to moot>

Vick: “Hey guys, look at me! I’m still looking for active friends! Send me more requests! HURR HURR”

This is attention seeking behavior at best, and blatant trolling at worst. You don’t ask the community in good faith for friend requests only to reject multiple requests meeting the requested criteria, then return to ask for more requests. It’s immature, and it’s rude. The “first guy” expressed their confusion by politely requesting Vick specify if she had stricter criteria other than “highly active” so they could avoid the hassle of deleting people and sending a request for no reason. Simple request and rational enough, but then Vick replied with a shitty comment, full of inconsistencies or outright lies (she rejected them because “seemed arrogant” even though they hadn’t communicated). Worse, one of her friends jumped in to bully by attacking his/her friend share, which was completely off the mark. 1) the friend share was objectively legitimate, and 2) Vick claims the friend share had nothing to do with it and she didn’t care who people shared at all.

That’s why I jumped in to call BS. I don’t know Vick, and don’t care. I saw trolling/bullying so I called it out. I had moved on until you crawled in late to the party and started throwing accusations at me without knowing the facts. I don’t know Nepgear either, and only started following them here after this. I wasn’t “rushing in to defend my buddy.” If the trolled party were you, who I also don’t know, this would have played out the same.

The whole situation is unnecessary, and It’s over. Let’s move on, shall we?

• JunkXVXIII LV.3 Lurker Jun 6, 2020, 08:33 AM

Dragon Quest Fan  Did u really understand the situation before doing this?Seems not

• alpen✨ LV.2 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 02:01 AM

sent a request. i'm returning player
    IGN: M1ch4

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 4, 2020, 10:46 AM

Hey, welcome back!! I accepted and friend coin sent. Please, make sure be active, ok? :D Our forum have good tips, but if you need some help, pm me.

• nice biscuits rule LV.5 Lurker Jun 4, 2020, 10:17 AM

need a few more active >daily senders > u know the drill .... bre0dlwl5f4s

• Vick LV.20 Candy! Jun 4, 2020, 10:47 AM

Hi~ Accepted and friend coin sent!

Home