ka_lalu LV.5 Lurker
May 30, 2020, 07:59 PM 557 read

Kubaba

FORUM

She's here after several tried I got her. I just want to use her in the world's boss team :/ I heard some complaining about her design... I personally like it and it doesn't bother me at all once you put it inside the whole story. Her young skin look super cool too!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kubaba image 2

Comment 6

• Uddra LV.11 Chief May 30, 2020, 10:37 PM

Some thirsty people out here, I guess. I honestly don't get all the drama with her being old... and besides, there is a younger skin option too.

Congrats man!

• KenSeong LV.22 S May 31, 2020, 03:28 AM

Nice one! Gratz
    And that bike tho, am i the only one that loves it along with the design of her drive skill also?
    The whole design of Kubaba just reeks charisma imo

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 31, 2020, 01:29 AM

Very nice pull. I managed to luck out and get her three times on her banner(s), I love her! Great design.

• mill0048 LV.22 Supersonic May 31, 2020, 05:43 AM

I like her base skin, not the S skin. I gotta say, as an moto-biker... I can't stand the way cruisers drive. It's not about performance, it's the riding position. So I'm desperate to get the alt skin. Plus, the rear view... of the bike that is! I really want an S 1000 RR!

• R.E.Z LV.20 Gameboy May 31, 2020, 12:41 PM

Homegirl is THICC ( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖) Loved her the moment I saw her. She is of an acquired taste that only true cultured individuals can appreciate.

• Napkun LV.21 Professional Noob May 31, 2020, 06:00 PM

After 8 pulls... Nothing.
    And now look at your pull, that's so unfair 😭

Home