Lynn Lynn LV.10 Nomad
May 23, 2020, 02:58 AM 127 read

[Best Child #2] First Round - Match 1

FORUM
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #2] First Round - Match 1 image 1

YES!! IT'S BACK Because you asked for it! (well, some did) It's time to see who's our second Best Child!!   So, on the first match we have...

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #2] First Round - Match 1 image 3

The 16 Childs participants of this First Tournament have been selected at random with the help of https://chooserandom.com/draw/new/number/ from a Pool of 230 Childs of 3, 4 and 5 Stars. (New Childs were added to the pool)  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - [Best Child #2] First Round - Match 1 image 5

••••••••••••••••••••••• VOTE HERE! ••••••••••••••••••••••• Remember, your vote shouldn't be strictly about which Child is "strongest". Just vote for the child that YOU like the most!  

Poll Closed 56 Voted

[Best Child #2] First Round - Match 1

• Krampus 43
  • Leuce 13

Voting status of the poll is gonna be hidden for everyone <including me> until it has finished!!!   Winner of this match, and next match contenders will be announced tomorrow at this hour! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, AND LET THE BEST CHILD WIN!  

Comment 2

• Chlobsy LV.22 Rare Candy May 23, 2020, 03:50 AM

YASSSSS! Krampus all the way!! She is the only event i missed, I started afterwards, and it took FOREVER to get a few copies of her. Other Wood Attackers have come around since and are considered stronger, but I am happy that she is part of my collection.

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master May 23, 2020, 05:35 AM

I rly do love leuces design but I gotta go for krampus

Home