Cute ฅ( ̳• ◡ • ̳)ฅ LV.29 Legend
May 14, 2020, 03:26 PM 218 read

Comment 7

• Paul Green LV.20 S May 14, 2020, 05:42 PM

hold on a second. your fever only took 2-3 seconds to get all 69 hits in, but mine on ios takes 6-7 seconds to acquire the same number of hits. Has this difference been a thing between PC and mobile since the start? I assume both the player in the video and I are holding down Hildr during fever, but mine has never gone by that fast before.

If this is the case, ios users would have little to no chance breaking the top 10 in ragna since 2 fevers would add on 6-7 extra seconds of gameplay. Furthermore, there's a far less chance of the PC player losing any buffs during their fever compared to an ios user who has to time buffs in such a way to not have them expire during fever, thus cutting down on dps and potentially adding time. If this is due to a difference in processing speeds or hardware, I'm wondering if the devs would consider a compensation scale for devices. 6 to 7 seconds is a huge difference in ragna rank and (outside of RNG) would explain the large gaps in time between players that had the exact same team compositions and kits.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser May 14, 2020, 07:29 PM

Games are not fair anymore.

• OpFo LV.2 Lurker May 14, 2020, 07:32 PM

From what I have experienced, it seems that the fever taps on same speed on all speeds. Meaning that while time moves faster on faster speeds, the taps come in same speed. So in 3x speed your fever time would take 3 times "longer"

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 14, 2020, 09:42 PM

That's Auto-Tapper (or an emulator macro) - it's what the keys are signifying, the ones hovering over the character portraits. It allows you to max out Fever in about 2-3 seconds, rather than 6-7 and helps shorten your time by a huge margin.

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser May 14, 2020, 10:20 PM

Legit?

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP May 14, 2020, 10:31 PM

Yep. If you want to aim for the top 100, you basically have to use one. Macros and tappers have been around for a long time.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard May 14, 2020, 04:25 PM

Home