GODDESS KHEPRI LV.21 S
May 7, 2020, 02:12 PM 464 read

I got Metis ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ is she worth leveling up ? Should I use her as a healer ?

FORUM

Should I choose her as my Healer ?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I got Metis ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ is she worth leveling up ? Should I use her as a healer ? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - I got Metis ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ is she worth leveling up ? Should I use her as a healer ? image 3

Comment 12

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard May 7, 2020, 03:16 PM

She's a subpar healer (compare to other 5* healers, or even some 4* supports who can heal). Her main role is actually dps booster through her Frenzy buff. However, the upcoming new child Wodan should replace her for that role as she also grants Frenzy to a child with highest ATK, making her much more easier to use than Metis.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob May 7, 2020, 02:44 PM

Her slide and drive are good for wasting the enemies fever time in pvp, but you pretty much have to play manually to if you want to use her effectively.

• Paul Green LV.20 S May 7, 2020, 03:26 PM

There are better healers out there, Maat and the newly released Pomona being two choices. Maat is the go-to as she fits in PvE and WB. Pomona fits nicely into WB, Rebirth and PvE due to her debuff cleanse, even if her healing isn't as spread out as Maat's. Neptune is a supporter but is the preeminent healer in ragna and PvP as she boost speed and gives atk buffs along with her healing.

Metis is interesting due to her slide and drive. Immortality is nice but too situational for me. I'd rather smack things with crit boosted Red Bathory fast over trying to outlast an opposing fever and returning fire. Berserk is also interesting but again too situational for me. I'm also not a fan of the auto stun post berserk.

If you're starting out and this is your first 5 star healer, she will more than suffice. She'll last you long enough to get other options on your squad.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon May 8, 2020, 02:40 AM

I got her at +5 and I use her sometimes

• Renee LV.3 Lurker May 7, 2020, 03:09 PM

no

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief May 7, 2020, 03:29 PM

fodder

• BetaQ LV.14 Chief May 7, 2020, 05:22 PM

the bad things about her is not only she is a bad healer
    and also her art style
    her head is kind detach from her body
    so no reason to keep her

• RMXC32020 LV.7 Elite Four May 7, 2020, 06:37 PM

Suggestion, pick natural *5 for the best result

• Ravenous LV.23 Titan May 7, 2020, 11:35 PM

I recorded a few matches for you using Metis a while ago (waited for quality to improve but YT processing is weird)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUCZrQ-hnDs

You can skip to 5:20 for a summary on what Metis can do and you can decide for yourself if she's worth investing on.

• Atreides LV.20 S May 8, 2020, 12:25 AM

Metis is Trash.

• FrostZero LV.25 Clearly Hacking May 8, 2020, 03:06 AM

never used her but she's decent overall

• Not a great pick. Simply because there are better supporters and healers out there. Especially when equipped with proper gear and Soul Carta. Not too trash to be expended either.

Home