SAITO LV.3 Lurker
Apr 9, 2020, 10:44 PM 123 read

Help needed

FORUM

Hello everyone I have come back after a long time of hiatus. I'm here today asking for advice tips of this fine community about how to enjoy this game again and what have I missed. This game used to be great for me but now I'm not sure. Please share your wisdom. By the way I'm not a whale. I'm a free player. I have already read some of the notes but I want s To know your views as players. Thank you for reading my first post

Comment 8

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 9, 2020, 11:35 PM

It also depends on where you were when you stopped, today we have the hall of resurrection HoR where you can recycle childs with differents methods, the spa /onsen to boost stats of your favorites childs, new stage story, of course new child's and new soul cartas, new items...
    Restarting this january I enjoy the game again thanks to the new childs I had, it gives me new teams, I now play only speed x1 in Rumble, I reach Gold rank this week. I think I will play manual soon, may be when I have a full +6 team.

Ps : today is an update. You should read some guide concerning the new features.

• SAITO LV.3 Lurker Apr 9, 2020, 11:44 PM

I see I never expected a reply so fast. Well I just want to do well on the events. Not super well because I'm not a whale. What else can you share with me?

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 9, 2020, 11:54 PM

I had a little pity coz it's update today, everyone is playing. Maybe someone else can add something. I don't think there is a only one way to play this game, it's super relative imo, just told you the "new features" .
    I don't know what to say about the event except boost child's raise your rewards. You have banners that auto-summon the child of the banner when you summon a 5 stars. Useful for the boost childs of the actual narrative dungeon.

• SAITO LV.3 Lurker Apr 9, 2020, 11:59 PM

Woah can you explain more about the summon.?? If I get a 5 star that is not the child I get the child??

• Botan LV.20 Dream Chaser Apr 10, 2020, 12:10 AM

Yes somehow, if you get a 5 stars, it's the child of the banner.

• Medkit Channel LV.13 Carry Me Apr 10, 2020, 12:11 AM

my Stamina this fade away

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Apr 10, 2020, 02:04 AM

It 100% depends on what you want out of the game, to figure out how to enjoy it.

For me, I'm also free to play. I don't chase the meta. I chase waifus. Basically I'm more focused on getting 1 copy of every character, than to try and +6 character for PvP. You don't need an insanely strong team to participate in events and get the important rewards (and by important I mean any new characters, cartas, or costumes I didn't previously own). Having 1 decent team of lv60 characters is a good start to clear most content. For example right now, I'm not pulling the Dana banner because I can get a copy of Dana from the event. Save my gems for other things, especially future collabs.

However my advice is very very different if your goal is to rank high in events and PvP. High ranking would definitely require fully uncapped teams and whatnot. Also your time commitment to the game will be much higher. 100% collection would not be a priority in this case since it would be more desirable to get duplicates of characters for uncaps.

• SAITO LV.3 Lurker Apr 10, 2020, 02:30 AM

Thank you for this. It's been a long time since I played I quit when batory was new and I was little lost

Home