TurkiDre LV.17 Sage
Apr 4, 2020, 07:19 AM 249 read

Finally reached 100k now to focusing in higher ranking any advice is welcomed

FORUM

Took me a whole year to reach 100k in arena now I'll I'll focusing in getting platinum if possible working on syrinx +6 and nichol +4

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Finally reached 100k now to focusing in higher ranking any advice is welcomed  image 2

Comment 15

• NO NAME verified Apr 4, 2020, 08:48 AM

I'm still going strong with 90k. Hope to be a 100k soon.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 08:53 AM

good luck with your team in PVP ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• NO NAME verified Apr 4, 2020, 08:55 AM

Same to you. I'm hitting gold but sometimes I'm back in silver.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 08:56 AM

if you only had one ranking increasing you'll be back to pervious ranking so try to push yourself up rwo or three ranking more you'll be staying at your last rank you had

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 4, 2020, 09:02 AM

Nice win ratio.

I did that exact run you're asking about, Gold 1 to Platinum 1. Took a week.

Rumble every hour and keep using up all of your tickets.

The Devil Rumble will reset on Sunday as usual so if you never made enough progress it will set you back. With that in mind you might want to start now, though for some starting after the rewards are handed out is best. Why wait though.

That run can be done without buying tickets if you really check in every hour throughout the day.

You'll really start to notice which childs are troublesome for you. it's okay to avoid those battles and use the reset button.

#Edited

When you reach Platinum after a long run and the rewards are handed out, you'll most likely start on Platinum. Also to stay in Platinum we have to play intensely. I learned this the hard way and fell down not to Gold V, but to Gold IV.

For some readers, I know I showed this image twice before, but it's called for again. It is my 7 day run from G1 to P1.

The image is very telling of what you're getting yourself into TurkiDre. It also shows me avoiding fighting against Jupiter who has been a nuisance to my party.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 4, 2020, 10:58 AM

Nice team!

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 4, 2020, 11:40 AM

Thanks. They are stronger now at powerlevel 98. With gear Maat and Pan were given the highest ATK so Chang'e will speed buff them.

In some battles I have to wait for the opponent's def buff to drop before using fever, if not they'll either die anyway, or die by my soft attacks, or in rare cases get overlapped for a 2nd fever attack.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 07:30 PM

i see I'll go with your suggestion if i wasn't busy with hospital i would give time in this game i appreciate your information

• Toeknee LV.23 Warrior Apr 5, 2020, 02:53 AM

That's heroic. Keep up with those safety practices.

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 4, 2020, 10:57 AM

Congrats Dre. This is the two teams I run, depending on the attacker they use. Still sometimes get sneak beat by Jupiter or Rita/Moa teams though.

• TurkiDre LV.17 Sage Apr 4, 2020, 07:44 PM

nice combination rita+moa is painful in arena if you healer sadly i don't own c.bathory yet I'll put up nichol after i max her skills

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 4, 2020, 11:17 AM

100K club, Congrats!

• ๆŽๅญโˆ€ LV.2 Lurker Apr 4, 2020, 01:54 PM

็‰›้€ผๅ•Šๅคงไฝฌ

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Apr 4, 2020, 03:20 PM

The above comment means:
    โ€œAwesomeโ€

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Apr 4, 2020, 07:20 PM

lmao ur 100k and gold 1 hahahsha.....

Home