Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy
Apr 2, 2020, 08:12 PM 870 read

Mafdet to House of Reincarnation

FORUM

Mafdet is a good unit for PvP and other events. But she will be moved from the premium summon pool to the House of Reincarnation. She will become exclusive to HoR. This will affect new players who still don’t have her.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mafdet to House of Reincarnation image 2

In the past, only gold was required to uncap Mafdet. Now in the HoR, six natural 5 star units have to be sacrificed and 5,000 onyx are needed to have a 16% probability to summon Mafdet. It will become more expensive to uncap Mafdet. Since the precedent has been started with moving a unit from the premium summon pool to the House of Reincarnation, other units will probably become exclusive to HoR in the future such as Dana and Maat.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Mafdet to House of Reincarnation image 4

Comment 20

• Kharl LV.24 Wizard Apr 3, 2020, 12:08 AM

You're totally mistaken.

We'll get a new HoR exclusive child (which is not Mafdet) after maintenance on Apr 9th. When that happens, everyone's Summon List in HoR will be reverted to the default list:

- Eshu
    - the new HoR exclusive child
    - Light Dana
    - Water Eve
    - Light Maat
    - Pantheon

Mafdet is removed from the default list simply to make room for the new child. You can add her back into the list if you have a copy of her.

This has nothing to do with premium summon pool. You'll still be able to get Mafdet from banners and child summon tickets just like before.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Apr 4, 2020, 05:42 PM

Shame on you, you should just delete this post for spreading fake news.

• ToxicWayz LV.21 Elite Four Apr 2, 2020, 10:57 PM

My understanding of this is that they are removing Mafdet from HoR, but that doesn't matter because you get a free copy of her at like level five and she by default will show up on HoR.

They didn't say anything about the premium pool.

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 3, 2020, 07:26 PM

Are you sure you get a free copy of her? I could have sworn I didn't have her for the longest time when first starting out and had to use hestia and bastet as my attackers since they were all I had.

• ToxicWayz LV.21 Elite Four Apr 4, 2020, 08:22 AM

Level - Reward
    5 - 5★ Mafdet
    7 - 5★ Max Child Enhancement
    10 - 5★ Dana
    11 - 5★ Evolution Child
    12 - 5★ Evolution Child
    13 - 5★ Evolution Child
    14 - 5★ Evolution Child
    15 - 5★ Evolution Child
    20 - 5★ With a Certain Priestess
    25 - 5★ Midnight Partners
    30 - 5★ Grade A Weapon
    35 - 5★ Grade A Armor
    40 - 5★ Grade A Accessories
    45 - 5★ Child Summon Ticket
    50 - 5★ Soul Carta Summon Ticket
    55 - 5★ With a Certain Priestess (Prism)
    60 - 5★ Midnight Partners (Prism)
    65 - 5★ Child Summon Ticket
    70 - 5★ Prism Soul Carta Summon Ticket

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 4, 2020, 08:42 AM

Hmmm, must have just been in my head then, thanks for the clarification.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Apr 5, 2020, 04:27 PM

Apparently the level reward was added later in the game's life, so long time players probably just found it less memorable when it happened. "Cool my 8th Mafdet...." or something similar hahaha
    ( ╹▽╹ )

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Apr 3, 2020, 02:10 AM

Mafdet will still be in premium summon. They're just removing her from the default set list in HoR, meaning you need at least one copy of her to get more copies in HoR

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 12:14 PM

oh..so no one will have to worry of not getting mafdet at random chance?

i also want to confirm.. is mafdet free at the start of the game? i can't seem to remember? But i think she is a regular unit right??

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Apr 3, 2020, 03:53 PM

I don't know what childs are free for new players, if any, at the start of the game nowadays. Been playing since launch, and they updated the game a lot since then.

All I can say is that, Mafdet will be still part of the summon pool, so there's no worry about her becoming HoR exclusive.

• LycaDelish LV.22 RIP Apr 2, 2020, 11:17 PM

Unless I'm misunderstanding, they're just removing her from the set HoR childs. Nothing to do with the crystal pool.

• Tilly LV.18 Billy Apr 2, 2020, 08:15 PM

Thanks for the heads up Rosy!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Apr 2, 2020, 09:17 PM

I didnt really understand what they were talking about, thanks for the clarification :)

• pureman LV.4 Lurker Apr 2, 2020, 08:40 PM

I can‘t understand the reason of changing the default child list for reincarnation.

• Kami LV.8 Nomad Apr 3, 2020, 04:20 AM

They are going to add another child to it.
    A new one.

• pureman LV.4 Lurker Apr 3, 2020, 02:04 PM

thanks for explanation.but it isn't necessary to move child out when new child is added into the list. the number of default child may be more than six,but it isn't a problem.ok,it doesn't matter:)

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Apr 3, 2020, 07:31 PM

Probably because they want to showcase the HoR exclusive childs. I bet there are a lot of people who wouldn't even notice that there is a new HoR exclusive if they didn't put it as a default on the summon list.

• Dmemphiz LV.7 Nomad Apr 3, 2020, 09:38 AM

Should've been mammon 😂

• Q_Roi LV.22 Link Apr 3, 2020, 10:53 AM

if i understand it correctly..?
    dana should also be removed cause u automatically get her from the start?

i didn't had the chance to get maat from the start but having maat to the list gave a higher chance to get her.

guess dana is a 98% to be used or so in higher rank pvp? but not mafdet.. so there should be no worries right? and u also get mafdet at the start when u play? am i right? or it is just me?

Using HoR it seems like it is way more expensive to get any child but the chances are seem to be higher than spending all crystal that would give u even higher chance to get other better child than mafdet? It also gives u 10% to get the child u want for the price of blood gems that u don't really use XD 10% is better than 3 or 6% banner of random stuff 😁

The blood gems though..

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Apr 4, 2020, 05:50 PM

Hello there, if you are either misleading anyone or didn't understand, you're mistaken. It simply put that Madfet will remove as part of the HoR selection, replacing her with other exclusive HoR Child other than Eshu, but this doesn't literally mean that Mafdet will remove in the summon pool, per se.

You should understand this right now, or if you implying it for misleading other, you're shaming yourself.

Home