IrelandBlue LV.3 Lurker
Mar 29, 2020, 05:24 AM 105 read

Any help welcome

FORUM

Hi. This is the team I've been using, basically it's the auto team, and I've been getting between 1.8M and 2M damage.   What would be the best drive order for this team?   Looking at the child's I have should I swap anyone?   Best leader?   Thank you in advance!!!!  

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any help welcome image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any help welcome image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any help welcome image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Any help welcome image 5

Comment 6

• Rosy LV.21 S Mar 29, 2020, 06:34 AM

a guide with the best leader and the best drive order:
    https://moot.us/lounges/73/boards/402/posts/3016852/wb-guide-daphnis

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Mar 29, 2020, 07:12 AM

U have mars-sytry-tyrving-diver mona-sexy leda-midas-morgan start using them are u kiding u dont use ure best child
    drive order sytry - bathory - maat - diver mona
    leader tyrving - demeter
    i do 3.3m to 3.7m with this team and u have more good child then me

• Dadai LV.8 Nomad Mar 29, 2020, 07:16 AM
  • Nathanz [Thai] LV.7 Nomad Mar 29, 2020, 11:06 AM

I get you. You have low level of Mars but I think you can use her.

You should focus on your fire attacker, choose five to six of them and put Eve to your team. You team will have 6-7 attacker.

Use Sitri instead of Santa Claus. Use Lisa 3 Star instead of Mafdet and Bring her to Rear line.

Reduce your attacker to 6-7 and Add more guard debuff such as Maiden Werewolf and Increase attack supporter.

Use Jupiter as Leader. Drive order, you should have just 3 order.
    1. use Party medb or Chang E
    2 Pantheon or Maiden Werewolf
    3 Jupiter

I hope you can success in this event. Enjoy the Game.

• IrelandBlue LV.3 Lurker Mar 30, 2020, 07:06 AM

Thank you all. I read your replies and tested different combinations and managed to increase my damage around 500k.

The good ones for world boss only were acquired recently and I still didn't had the time/resources to develop them.

This is only my second world boss and on the first I was getting at max 500k damage, now I'm getting 5x more, I'll try to develop my fire units the best I can before the event runs out to try to reach the 3M mark.

Thanks again for all your advice.

This is the team I'm using now

• Nathanz [Thai] LV.7 Nomad Mar 31, 2020, 01:01 AM

Last thing you should try, turn off Live 2D and use speed in world boss just X1. This will help you increase more damage.

Home