noton noton LV.4 Lurker
Mar 26, 2020, 11:04 PM 313 read

WB So Far...

I wanted to hop on and see how I'd done thus far and, I gotta say, pretty good!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB So Far... image 2

I've saved some screens on the fly, so here's what I have so far. As of a few recent posts, I'll do some adjusting and see what I can come up with for... record's sake? I dunno. I wanted to experiment some. I'll post some of my stuff below:

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB So Far... image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB So Far... image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - WB So Far... image 6

Comment 9

• noton LV.4 Lurker Mar 26, 2020, 11:05 PM

I'll post some equips in about an hour, and I'll do another couple of adjustments. I think first I'll swap D. Eve with Hermes, then we'll see from there ^^)b

Thanks so much for all the help with the prep from everyone here. I'm really happy how far I've come with everyone's help.

Edit: I have Ganesh, but she's gunna take a bit more time to adjust. I had her in there for a couple of fights and I got about the same or lower, so I'll have to play with what I put on her.

• SehatDanKuat LV.19 Sage Mar 26, 2020, 11:11 PM

Uoohh another Uber Goodly players.. amazing dude defend that position for better rewards.. keep it up

• noton LV.4 Lurker Mar 26, 2020, 11:47 PM

I'll have to do my dalies eventually, and I have work, but I'll try my best Dx

• Danbo de Piano LV.22 S Mar 27, 2020, 03:04 AM

• noton LV.4 Lurker Mar 27, 2020, 04:56 AM

Doing a quick stream, it'll stay archived for however long Twitch allows for anyone's reference:
    https://www.twitch.tv/nobonemilk

Edit: Stream has ended! Sorry for the constant adjustments. I'm not a professional, so I kept changing things as I saw fit or just trying things out.
    I do hope any of this helps, even to casual players. I've got some more adjustments to make. I wish the best for yall. ^ ^)b

• Archfiend Laharl LV.22 S Mar 30, 2020, 05:23 AM

Wow, impressive! One of these days I'll get at least in the top 100...

• noton LV.4 Lurker Apr 1, 2020, 04:12 AM

Update!
    (I'm just having fun keeping track, I guess)
    I've gone up a bit more in score and have been keeping a steady 11.4-12.2m
    I'll show the changes below:

Swapping A. Davi out for Hermes and getting Ganesh to 6* w/ capped +15 agi accessory is a small change, but has shown some positive results. I hope to get her to S and slap on a carta, though that may be far fetched for any extra numbers.

No luck in summons, nor Rebirth, though I did get both of my Bathory's up a couple of caps which may also be helping a bit.

My Eve is a PVP built one, so she probably doesn't do as much tick damage as she could, but I cant be swapping items on her left and right every time. I'm also building a PVE Eve on the side, but I believe there's another Water Poison type attacker coming soon, so I won't get my hopes up.

Also of note, I do play emulated. Compared to playing on my phone when I'm away is a difference of 11m and 8-9m on mobile.

I think this may be the last I post about this as we're getting into the second week, i don't think anything else will change all that much going forward.

Again, I hope this may have been help to someone. If not, then it's just me talkin' to myself ^ 7^)b

Home