Migaruke Migaruke LV.19 Insomniac
Mar 26, 2020, 05:51 AM 169 read

So is this 6% banner thing just permanent??

Sorry if this has been asked before. I've consistently pulled in it every day due to fear of missing out. But man, it just doesn't end hahaha (not a bad thing by any means!)

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - So is this 6% banner thing just permanent??  image 2

Comment 13

• Ravenous LV.8 Titan Mar 26, 2020, 05:58 AM

Every banner that has a timer on the top left is limited and that one is going away in 6 hours. It's probably going to return later, though.

• Migaruke LV.19 Insomniac Mar 26, 2020, 06:15 AM

it's going on for another 2 weeks, as indicated in the update notes. this means over a month straight of the 6% banner total, starting Feb 27th.

• Ravenous LV.8 Titan Mar 26, 2020, 07:34 AM

Oh, that's why you posted that screenshot. I didn't read the update notes at all. But I figured it will be a reoccurring thing since it's so popular.

• BadMelody LV.20 Professional Noob Mar 26, 2020, 06:20 AM

I think what Migaruke means is is it just gonna be back-to-back forever, essentially making it a permanent banner. This is the third time in a row that we've had this "limited time" banner, so I've been wondering the same thing. I can't just keep pulling on this banner each day, I'll run out of crystals, so if it's just gonna keep sticking around, I might go back to saving crystals for collabs and these banners that guarantee a specific 5* child.

• Migaruke LV.19 Insomniac Mar 26, 2020, 06:21 AM

yes this is my exact thought process hahaha
    ( ╹▽╹ )

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 26, 2020, 06:06 AM

tis limited

• Migaruke LV.19 Insomniac Mar 26, 2020, 06:13 AM

I've just been pulling for the last month so I'm curious when it's going to end (started Feb 27)

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 26, 2020, 06:26 AM

nice! welcome to the game, hope your grind is going smoothly. u chose a great time to start, I've pulled more 5☆ from that 6%banner in two months than the regular banners since I've started lol

limited time banners always have a timer at the top left of the banner. Less than 6 hours left on the 6% banner

• Migaruke LV.19 Insomniac Mar 26, 2020, 06:29 AM

oh no I've been playing since launch hahahaha sorry for the confusion

The Feb 27 date was when the 6% banner started. The banner is extended another 2 weeks, according to the update notes, which means it's going for a full 1.5 months at least. There's never been a 3 time back-to-back "limited" banner like this so I was curious what they are planning.

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 26, 2020, 06:35 AM

ohhh gotcha lol sorry I got confused 😅😂 I was just as surprised when I saw how long the banner was gonna be up and then the extension. honestly I'd like it to be permanent

• Migaruke LV.19 Insomniac Mar 26, 2020, 06:38 AM

it was my bad with the wording
    (◍•ᴗ•◍)
    anyways I suppose until an admin says something, it can't be confirmed.

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 26, 2020, 07:21 AM

Migaruke  it's all good. I guess well have to wait for an official answer

• IraqVet LV.15 Dragon Mar 26, 2020, 10:11 AM

it is there for noobs to catch up

Home