Botan Botan LV.11 Professional Noob
Mar 26, 2020, 03:01 AM 82 read

DC Movie discussion and more...

I'm so pessimistic about what the film will be. Glad we were asked which actors we want and that players not only proposed most known celebrities in my "relative prism". There was also funny answers. But I fear the budget will be swallowed with expansive celebrities and I would prefer unknown actors to see the child before the actor at screen.   I like to say that wanting to please everyone often ends up pleasing no one. I would like to know if the movie is budgeted by Global, KR/JP or just all DC. Because we know that manners are not the same on each continent such as censorship on Global, such as the same sex kiss (I didn't spot) in Star Wars 9 censored in some countries.   I'm afraid that the movie is made to recover players rather than for longtime players. Sort of "catch them all" viewable from the age of twelve. They can't go wrong on our Hero, Mona, Davi and Lisa but they are going on problems between ethics and loyalty. I can see feminists rise up. Yes my ego speaks a lot and DC is not only boobs but it would not be what it is without. Hope for a good story with Brahman, Lucifer and the different Realms. Movies from games are often bad don't you think? Sure there are exceptions.   Finally, I'm not fan of 3D/CGI movies at all but there are still exceptions, I remember having loved Ling Long Incarnation, a Chinese anime in 3D (6/13) x 30mn 2019 (on Youtube if you need), this to say that technology is good enough to make a good movie in 3D or an anime in 2D. They could be more like the game than a movie, you can give up the idea (still in my opinion) of having the character design of the game in the movie even if it's possible, as for sweat, monsters like the little pig of Maiden Werewolf, enormous boobs or animals ears. I really hope that I'm wrong and I want to be surprised by the movie.   Thanks for reading, what do you think?   Did you saw the next 2 projects of Shift Up Nikke: The Goddess of Victory and Project EVE? [old topic 4-2019] https://mmoculture.com/2019/04/shift-up-destiny-child-developer-reveals-2-new-games-for-global-market/   OFF TOPIC : Do we have Metroïd fans here? Did you know that several movies have been produced, all abandoned because their license has expired! Wiki source : first was in 2003 producers of Final Destination and American Pie (><)', second was John Woo few years after. Incredible no? Here is a link to a playlist of short movies about Metroïd (First and Fourth) the fourth one called The Sky Calls is quite good if you like hair straightening ha ha! Second and Third are trailers. The Fifth one is kind of a storyboard loyal to Samus youth's story for a recent project (video dated 14 sept 2019). Metroïd fans cannot miss this like I did! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT0uoSgKn_o&list=PLDmepd7hniydS0HMUlfTw_eIoP7p5nv5O&index=1

Comment 14

• Child's Play LV.24 Pokémon Master Mar 26, 2020, 06:11 AM

honestly they should just continue the anime series, I absolutley loved the Charlotte episode that promos her.

• Toeknee LV.13 Chief Mar 26, 2020, 04:26 AM

Don't think they'll make a live action movie for Destiny Child. I'd be shocked if they did. I don't think it would work out.

Ultraman on Netflix is pretty dope.

Saw Shiftups other 2 projects they revealed. Taking long.

I like Super Metroid on the SNES.

• Botan LV.11 Professional Noob Mar 26, 2020, 04:47 AM

Same, super metroïd on snes was my favorite, I prefer the old horizontal scrolling to 3D, her shoulders were too big and the morphball were larger, in the movie The Sky Calls I found her shoulders too big compared to her morph ball size. And that hair but I'm still fan.

• Ravenous LV.8 Titan Mar 26, 2020, 04:32 AM

Hold on a second. There is going to be an actual DC movie? I thought that was just a hypothetical scenario for the moot community to play with.

If they are indeed planning to make one it should definitely be made in computer generated imagery. If Korean game devs are known for one thing it's their top-notch CGI: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6IzaZ9bWFlk

I am a metroidvania fan. But I prefer more the vania part of the term. Figuring out the correct path to take in the old Metroids was annoying.

• Botan LV.11 Professional Noob Mar 26, 2020, 04:34 AM

Damn I may be wrong, it could have been a joke, idiot I am if it is a joke 😂

• Ravenous LV.8 Titan Mar 26, 2020, 04:38 AM

It's cool. Maybe it's a hint they are planning something.

• Botan LV.11 Professional Noob Mar 26, 2020, 04:42 AM

Nice video this Sudden Attack, I always believe everything and may have read too fast the DC movie event. Thinking of it, it can't be true 🤔

• Toeknee LV.13 Chief Mar 26, 2020, 09:03 AM

Tool assisted speed run, bosses reverse order. If you don't watch this in full, you have to see how he goes after Ridley from 17:00 in.

https://youtu.be/y3THRhCgCO4

• Botan LV.11 Professional Noob Mar 27, 2020, 01:05 AM

Don't get angry but I don't like speed run and with tool assist just to make a video is more Art than Gaming for me. I prefer videos of story line and timeline between different episodes . But I discovered the glitch or tool assist X beam he uses on Ridley, was it in the original game? I
    don't remind that, I played the game at his released date, did you knew the alternative end?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlu5Mx-9wwU
    the animal ship escaping from Zebes at 00:43.
    Mother Brain fight is full of emotions imo.

• Toeknee LV.13 Chief Mar 27, 2020, 02:38 AM

Yes, everything including the bomb heal is originally in the game. The charge beam will do something different depending on which weapons we have equipped.

https://metroid.fandom.com/wiki/Special_Charge_Beam_Attacks

As for the tool assist, it's a complete spectacle for me to see the game played with such precision. Not sure how that one was made, but I do believe tool assist entails running the game very slowly, setting save points, do overs, then playing back the footage up to speed.

• Botan LV.11 Professional Noob Mar 27, 2020, 03:12 AM

Wow big thanks for that, really, I wanted to replay all the 2D Metroïd. I'm more excited now thanks again :D

• Kharl LV.19 Wizard Mar 26, 2020, 12:29 PM

This event is just another excuse to give us some in-game rewards. I don't think they have budget to actually make it.

• Botan LV.11 Professional Noob Mar 27, 2020, 01:09 AM

I've made my mea culpa and kicked back my ego (><'). With 2 ongoing projects maybe but for the question of budget, who knows?

• IraqVet LV.15 Dragon Mar 26, 2020, 10:14 AM

the movie would be rated r if it was to be made and the broads better BE THICC AND JUICY AND PLUMP

Home