Kiffa LV.4 Lurker
Mar 19, 2020, 05:17 AM 393 read

Can I get an F

FORUM

The one time I get 2 of the same 5* on a 10 pull but you can’t get summon bonus on these banners so rip my 2777 crystals

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Can I get an F image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Can I get an F image 3

Comment 11

• Mmiayiuckoi LV.8 Nomad Mar 19, 2020, 05:54 AM

Better than my 2 rolls with nothing T_T

• Mmiayiuckoi LV.8 Nomad Mar 19, 2020, 05:29 AM

2 Athena's on a banner is still a good deal o_o...especially when they guarantee only [1]...

• Kiffa LV.4 Lurker Mar 19, 2020, 05:38 AM

But I lose out on my 2777 crystal bonus TwT that would have basically been a free 10 summon if it did

• ++mob++ LV.7 Nomad Mar 19, 2020, 04:35 PM

But it wouldn’t of been a double normally instead it would have been 2 different child’s lmao

• Otakuman706 LV.20 Insomniac Mar 19, 2020, 06:38 PM

Anyone know if you get a double bonus in this type of banner and situation, if you pulled 3 copies?
    Since the first is 'guaranteed' and not counted towards the double, with three copies you should get it, if they only 'disqualify' the first one.
    Unless it means EVERY 5* pulled is guaranteed to be the related child, until the pull when you get said child, and not just the first 5* in said pull. Tbh I have been busy with irl bs and not really payed those details much attention + my pull rng has been pretty abysmal as of late...

Not sure how clear that is, but I think it's understandable lol
    Ok, I gotta get some sleep before I really mess up lol.

• Archfiend Laharl LV.23 Warrior Mar 20, 2020, 12:15 AM

I totally understand "irl bs", so I'm more than happy to save you some time and answer this for you. :)

It does say that when "5* Child(s)" are summoned with the banner, they will all be replaced with the Child in question. Then, at the bottom, they specifically state there will be no Matching Bonus, the reason for which you clearly already understand.

Hope that irl stuff gives you a break sometime soon!

• Kiffa LV.4 Lurker Mar 20, 2020, 05:00 AM

Hmmm didn’t even noticed that XD
    Thx for the info

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Mar 20, 2020, 04:05 AM

I got three copies of Athena from this banner and didn't get a bonus. It's not just the first copy that guarantees the banner child, it's any 5 stars that you get from the banner. If you look at the rates for these banners, the only 5 star that's even available is the specific banner child.

• Migaruke LV.20 Insomniac Mar 27, 2020, 06:30 AM

I can confirm with your statement. They don't give duplicate bonus since every 5* is the same child.

• Zaxbi LV.6 Nomad Mar 19, 2020, 05:39 AM

F

• BadMelody LV.21 Professional Noob Mar 20, 2020, 04:07 AM

It kind of makes sense that you don't get the double bonus when there is only one 5 star child that you can pull from that banner since it's not as special to get a double or triple at that point.

Home