Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master
Mar 13, 2020, 11:28 AM 172 read

Friends list inactive dump

FORUM

Are u a daily active player? Do u fight friends list everyday for stamina? Are u in need of a 6โ˜†+6 eve to help in battle? If so, I'm here to help. I fight my friends list everyday and I try to help on all events. Add me if you're interested - ID: brx1evjvkd4b 12 slots open Havnt been on moot in a minute, first post in about 6 months. Sup to all the og mooties out there, glad to see you're still around! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™ŒโœŒ

Comment 23

• ZelphuS LV.23 Good Leader Mar 13, 2020, 11:48 PM

Stamina is life.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 14, 2020, 12:09 AM

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Mar 13, 2020, 11:34 AM

Good to see you again! Same goes for me, I post rarely here now (since I post most of the time in the FB Group page) and comment sometimes. I might post again here once my school year is over (that is if it wasn't for the coronavirus being a hindrance TwT)

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 13, 2020, 11:57 AM

heyy!! it's good to see u too!! saw the moot/fb button update and decided to catch up. dc was getting to be a grind and then they rolled out update after update, now the game's even better and more addicting lol. havnt been on fb much lately, I only use it to post from games that need u to do it for quest or something haha.. and that covid virus getting outta hand, I hope you're safe and careful out there

• Suzuki LV.17 Big Chungus Mar 14, 2020, 05:19 PM

Yeess, I'm getting in love with DC more and more with the updates and all. I also like how the devs like planning to interact with us from time to time. It brings the uniqueness to other gacha games :3

Thanks and I also hope you're safe as well and hoping it'll end soon. TwT

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Mar 13, 2020, 02:32 PM

Sent

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 14, 2020, 12:10 AM

accepted and thank u!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 13, 2020, 08:37 PM

I have added u, my ign is evermore with +6 jupiter

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 14, 2020, 12:11 AM

hey! long time no see! I remember your name was different, I could be wrong tho. accepted and thank u, have a great day!

• Ivy Felissa LV.24 Genius Mar 14, 2020, 12:44 AM

I have never changed my ign since beginning and i have used my real name on moot since beginning too
    Btw thx for accepting me and have a nice day too !

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Mar 13, 2020, 10:12 PM

Request sent :) we are both long time players ;)

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 14, 2020, 12:15 AM

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™Œ og of the ogs, it's very nice to see u again! accepted and thank u for request! sorry if I've cleared u from my friends list, usually do an inactive dump once every two weeks and I admit my fat thumbs have cleared some actives on accident lol but I remember u were on my friends list before. hope u have smooth grind my friend and may mammon bless u!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Mar 14, 2020, 12:43 AM

Oh, maybe it was me who dumped you first! I cleared at the beginning of the year. But either way, glad to see you back!

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 14, 2020, 03:59 AM

• Mmiayiuckoi LV.8 Nomad Mar 15, 2020, 05:42 AM

Added. Here's my code for anyone who wants to add me as well: br53fnctxefn

Active everyday since the start. Just deleted 10 people that were 1-3 months inactive T_T

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 15, 2020, 09:49 AM

thanks for the add! oof that's a lotta inactives lol hope u have a smooth grind my friend

• Mmiayiuckoi LV.8 Nomad Mar 15, 2020, 10:29 AM

Yea I'm still fine on my own with the inactives. I do 2-3m+ on ragnas and WB...only thing I hate is doing 100 battles to keep plat 5 PVP every week T_T

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 16, 2020, 05:22 AM

haha same here, it's nice when u can rush ragna boss and get it down in 2 tickets, amazed if anyone (prolly whales) can take it down in 1 ticket lol. I've given up on staying plat, arena takes a ton of time and repetitive checking the screen, I just float in g1-2 and sometimes even silver when i just leave my battles for the daily for a week, 2 mil points to spend in shop and barely effects my crystal farm but ya I know how u feel with the 100 fights

• Mmiayiuckoi LV.8 Nomad Mar 18, 2020, 02:47 AM

I don't really find any benefit to use more than 1 ticket per fight. Someone else can get the chance to participate in the fight and you can spend that ticket for more fights. More fights, more plat chest chances.
    I'd like to quit PVP but the only reason I'm trying to hang on is that 5,700 crystals a week...Gotta save up for the next humongous ( o Y o ) child

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 18, 2020, 04:28 AM

lol I feel ya, 40k in for athena I've given up to save for the next big honkers.

I guess you're right about the plat chest part but I've always done it that way and completed everything in the shops and ragna quests and also got the ragna skins through plat chests, ive never bought a ragna skin, guess its just preference on how to participate

• Mmiayiuckoi LV.8 Nomad Mar 18, 2020, 05:02 AM

Child's Playย  I usually only buy the child and skin only if i need to. I save the coins for gold instead of buying plat chests and those small tickets. I got 5.5m gold from the ragna coins. As for skins from chests, I got like 6 demeter skins, 1 demeter spa skin, and also got my last demeter I needed for +6.

• Child's Play LV.25 Pokรฉmon Master Mar 18, 2020, 05:33 AM

Mmiayiuckoiย  yupp same I save extra coin for gold conversion, my golds been dwindling since they started rolling in updates, used to have 30m and that's with 3 10x pull on gold banner everyday, actually I have no clue where its going lol just been upgrading left and right

dang so I should be using 1 ticket cuz my demeter is only +4 ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

• Meowth LV.7 Team Rocket Jul 10, 2020, 12:47 AM

Added

Home