Dragon Quest Fan Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation
Feb 14, 2020, 01:58 PM 205 read

Double Re:birth Coin Event?

The patch notes states “up to double the amount of coins can be earned,” but I just finished the same stage 5x with the same team, all with 3 stars and received 5 different coin amounts ranging from 2,521-3,817. Does anyone know what the deal is? Is it completely random?

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Double Re:birth Coin Event? image 2
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Double Re:birth Coin Event? image 3
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Double Re:birth Coin Event? image 4
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Double Re:birth Coin Event? image 5
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Double Re:birth Coin Event? image 6
DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Double Re:birth Coin Event? image 7

Comment 12

• Zombie Dane LV.22 Team Rocket Feb 14, 2020, 06:51 PM

well it does say up to double. so i would imagine its RNG like the rest of the game.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Feb 14, 2020, 08:52 PM

That appears to be the case, but it’s not advertised that way on the sign in advertisement.

• LycaDelish LV.21 RIP Feb 14, 2020, 11:23 PM

This ad in particular is the problem - there's no "up to twice as much coins", it just implies a base x2 muiltiplier.

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Feb 15, 2020, 12:11 AM

God forbid they held an event and kept it simple with double re:birth coins as advertised.

Instead they go out of their way to remain faithful to their lord and savior RNG.

It’s not a big deal in this particular instance, but the constant RNG worship is excessive and gets old. It’s a poor reward system that often benefits lesser performing players, IE World Boss daily reward tiers.

It’s ok to have straightforward rewards, DC. Especially on self-promoted “double” events.

• LycaDelish LV.21 RIP Feb 15, 2020, 12:18 AM

Like you say, it's not a huge deal but yeah - I kinda just assumed a base x2 event like last time.

I just want to be able to refresh after I complete my current (crappy) grid and get a nice grid. Still don't have Werewolf (her pactmaker costume is the only one I really wanted from last time) and now I want Babel's one. As well as Myrina (have her at +2, never gotten her pactmaker skin). I wish a refresh at least guaranteed one new skin.

• nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ LV.26 Nightmare Feb 15, 2020, 12:56 AM

YAS, I'm tired of getting the same on my grid while others elude me

• Dragon Quest Fan LV.25 PlayStation Feb 15, 2020, 03:30 AM

nerve ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ 

• Zombie Dane LV.22 Team Rocket Feb 15, 2020, 02:21 AM

Fair enough, i didn't even bother looking at that advertisement, after i read the update on the news tab here. so i definitely can see that being a problem for the way its worded.

• Mk T LV.14 Chief Feb 14, 2020, 02:00 PM

I was just looking into this. It's so weird

• IraqVet LV.10 Nomad Feb 14, 2020, 03:07 PM

hell I really thought it was double but it wasnt I'm very very ANGRY 🤬

• Danbo de Piano LV.21 Zelda Feb 14, 2020, 11:00 PM

I read it as possible double since all announcement are not complete as more info must be confirmed from DC moot notice and it says double is possible , but I can see how that could be misinterpreted initially by some

• LilyDC LV.2 Lurker Feb 16, 2020, 05:27 PM

That's wack. I was wondering why it was happening myself since I knew it was "double the coins" and not "up to double the coins"

Home