Rhominus LV.19 Dub Collector
Feb 7, 2020, 06:17 AM 634 read

Kill La Kill collab?

FORUM

Hey everyone. I have been thinking of this collab for quite a while now, since I binged Kill La Kill on Netflix. How awesome would a collaboration with DC be? It's got Demons, hot powerful scantily clad women and a crazy silly story. All of these features fit the esthetic of Destiny Child to a T! The big question is: how do we make this happen? I can't be the only one who wants to see this. Chime in! Tell me what you think about it. Positive or negative, please just be respectful. Cheers!

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Kill La Kill collab?  image 2

~Rhominus

Comment 12

• Anshokū光 LV.26 Be my Mootentine ❤️ Feb 7, 2020, 07:37 AM

I thought of this collaboration stuff but not with kill la kill.....it with a different, Henta....Anime 😏

• KOTONEIUS LV.12 Chief Feb 7, 2020, 09:30 AM

I totally support this! Seeing the MC in the iconic Destiny Child art style would be magnificent.

• (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥ ภєאєɭ ♥ LV.39 Try Hard Feb 7, 2020, 12:10 PM

I need her..

• CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Feb 8, 2020, 03:44 AM

Doing a collab is pretty difficult... Kill la kill broadcasted in 2013 and studio trigger made it I think. Shift up should contact studio trigger to make a collab between a 2013 anime and a not so famous game (there are a lot of more famous and profitable games, especially in Japan). It's highly unlikely to ever happen. That being said, other than the kemono friends, bb and venus vacation collab DC collabored with beatless and street fighter, so we should (probably) get those instead of new ones. Sry for broken English, I was in a rush

• Rhominus LV.19 Dub Collector Feb 8, 2020, 03:51 AM

Your English is pretty solid and the only reason I thought kill la kill could be up for a collab now is that it's just launched a new fighting game and might be open to the publicity from worldwide Mobile game players collecting the characters in DC. I know I'll pick up the game when it's available in my area and I would probably pay cash money for the characters in DC too. I know it's an older anime, but it has a lot of fans.

• CicloWave LV.20 Big Chungus Feb 8, 2020, 04:07 AM

Oh I didn't know about the fighting game... Well, it could happen, who knows?

• Rosy LV.32 Rare Candy Feb 7, 2020, 06:36 AM

These characters should be 5* units:

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Feb 7, 2020, 09:16 AM

will not happen

• Rhominus LV.19 Dub Collector Feb 7, 2020, 09:16 AM

Care to elaborate or you just trolling?

• AcuteRabbit LV.8 Rare Candy Feb 7, 2020, 04:24 PM

I say we start by upping this post as much as possible! klk x dc would be amazing!

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Feb 8, 2020, 12:41 AM

i like the idea, i definitely wouldn't be against it. And their transformation would be ideal for awakening.

• Farron LV.24 Dragon Feb 24, 2020, 07:51 AM

I luv this idea and everything about it! 😆👍 I'd put so much into getting Satsuki and Nonon +6!

Home