ⓚⓘⓘⓒⓗⓘⓖⓞ LV.22 Insomniac
Jan 24, 2020, 11:11 PM 917 read

Two Reasons Why Hades Is One Of My Favorite 5 Star Childs.

FORUM

Hades... where I could start since I said "two", I guess I can start with this. The first reason why Hades, is one of my favorite 5 star childs is definitely the Dead End Hades Skin. I can't remember when, I first saw the skin. But in I love design of Dead End Hades, what's probably eye catching to me is the colors and voice.

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Two Reasons Why Hades Is One Of My Favorite 5 Star Childs. image 2

Now the second reason might be stupid, but something like this gives a lot to a character. Hades's laugh, when he's being damaged. Now the reason why I like the laugh, Hades's voice actor did such an amazing job. You can literally identify Hades, just by that single laugh It's a like One Piece character, and by that I mean certain characters in One Piece have unique laughs, such as: Ceasar the Clown, Blackbear, Luffy, and Whitebeard. I only wish the Dead End Hades skin, had that laughter it would be amazing. So yeah that's two reason "Why Hades is one of my favorite 5 Star Childs?"

DESTINY CHILD: FORUM - Two Reasons Why Hades Is One Of My Favorite 5 Star Childs. video cover image 3

Comment 5

• Ruuji LV.19 Insomniac Jan 26, 2020, 11:08 PM

I do enjoy a lot of the designs that aren't your conventional humanoids. Hades it's pretty nice, or Diablo as well. Good post.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 26, 2020, 02:37 AM

i really like Christmas Leda's critical dialog . " Ho! Ho! Ho! "

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 26, 2020, 09:10 AM

Apart from Hades, this is the one I really like.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jan 25, 2020, 04:26 AM

he's ok

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 25, 2020, 12:38 PM

well he fire so I auto like since 🔥 is best but honestly I tried to keep him and just he annoyed me in battle and his skill set has to be optimized w timing and survival is contingent on specific buffs for how I used So I got rid of him, and for a fire unit w horns
    w a silly prop , I much prefer fire revenge girl
    she'll be in my ED crew and part of an all fire WB and all Fire ED setup eventually too :-) I mean c'mon her hair literally flames lolz that rad yo

Home