Michael90 LV.9 Nomad
Jan 20, 2020, 10:32 PM 757 read

No Destiny Child in China!?

FORUM

I'm visiting my wife's family in China and I realized DC doesn't work in China! I just remembered Google , line and FB were banned in China.. and now it's too late to download a VPN app off play store (even that is banned in China...) What should I do!??

Comment 11

• Da_Realshoota1879 LV.18 Sage Jan 21, 2020, 01:34 PM

What doesn't China ban

Winnie-the-Pooh needs to calm tf down

• Just Nathan LV.37 Master Jan 26, 2020, 08:23 AM

lol...

• gamer694979254 LV.4 Lurker Jan 20, 2020, 10:52 PM

Itโ€™s actually quite simple, there are tons of inland Chinese players in Global. Just use some kind of game vpn.

• Epona is hot LV.8 Nomad Jan 20, 2020, 10:47 PM

Have you try downloading vpn app from other store like apkpure and qooapp?

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Jan 21, 2020, 03:24 AM

I don't want to pay for a VPN app. most of them are paid apps. I could also play if my phone was rooted I read... but apparently my phone is not and I don't plan on rooting my phone for just 10 days. but thanks for the help! really don't like Chinese government for banning all the good stuff๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

EDIT: I remembered I had another account on my phone where I used to play DC Japan which had a VPN app. Good news I got DC global working.. bad news is I signed in with my wrong Google account. Anyway I can sign out from the game???? Thank you.

2nd edit: I finally got it to work. I downloaded ultimate vpn app on my main account and got it to work. I am now able to do my dailies๐Ÿคค. If anyone travels to China, I recommend downloading either ultimate VPN or tunnel bear app.

• moonwalker LV.5 Lurker Jan 21, 2020, 11:20 AM

you just need vpn to login for google is blocked. after login, most of time the game is OK. you can ask if your wife's relatives can let you their vpn
    ๐Ÿ˜

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Jan 21, 2020, 08:00 PM

Yea they don't know much about technology. the hard part is finding a VPN app without the play store. most vpn apps are paid. but all's good now๐Ÿ‘

• moonwalker LV.5 Lurker Jan 21, 2020, 08:04 PM

there some free ones in China. but not stable. if you stay in China for a short while, you can buy month paid one. it has client app and easy to use. a few dollars per month.

• Michael90 LV.9 Nomad Jan 21, 2020, 09:34 PM

it's okay. the free one is working. even if I were to get a paid one it wouldn't be worth it because their internet is crap...luckily I only have 8 days left in China. I mean the foods are great and all but I need internet to survive๐Ÿฅบ I didn't even know internet this slow existed lol. my internet back home is 150 mb/s (I was considering upgrading to 300mb/s)

• moonwalker LV.5 Lurker Jan 21, 2020, 09:59 PM

actually the internet speed is OK in China, average home connection is 100m, some have 1000m. and the LTE 4G is fast too here, some already have 5G. next time maybe buy a one time data card.

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jan 21, 2020, 06:53 AM

that sux

Home