Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon
Jan 18, 2020, 11:46 PM 2,911 read

Endless Duel - 4* who is who?

FORUM

So I got tired of remembering who to fodder and who to keep and level (when time and resources permit) to prepare for Endless Duel, it will surely come this year, already announced for JP to come on Summer and there is a high chance that Global might get it at the same time just like how the game update for 3x speed and full auto were released at the same time for Global.   Anyway, long story short, Endless Duel is a 15 v 15 PVP that has 3 modes. (If someone else has already explained this on Moot, I remember someone did but I can't find it so imma explain it again)   You have:   1st mode: Natural 3* childs and below only of any level can enter 2nd mode: Natural 3* - 4* childs and below only of any level can enter 3rd mode: Free for all   Fights are random and you don't get to choose who you wanna fight with, also, you lose points on Defense so it eliminates those guys who'd just do 1 match per week and then leave it there, it's full auto anyway.   With 3 modes means 3 rankings, why do u have to participate? Well you don't, means easier for the rest of us to rank up and get the weekly goodies.   Anyway, here is what I've done today, I went through every single 4* child we have, checked their max stats against any source in Global or JP and have done some tier rankings as follows:     I did not include attackers as mainly, most of us have a bunch maxed already and they are too many and the skills don't really differ much,   Why no 3* list yet? Well, 3* is a different beast, the stats and skills are so close to each other, but I am committing the next couple of days to it. If anyone wants to join in, please feel free to do so. Also, I'd surely appreciate someone with better design skills so that I don't just use excel tables for this.   Well that's all and happy leveling!!!   Oh and I made a video regarding Endless Duel if you are curious how it works.   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnX0uwhslYI&t=

on a side note, if you are curious who my first 15 picks would be well.... it might go something like this  

Comment 18

• Ruuji LV.19 Insomniac Jan 19, 2020, 12:37 AM

Thanks for the effort! Very useful.

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2020, 12:58 AM

**native 3 waifus entered the chat

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 19, 2020, 12:35 AM

excellent
    I was tracking well but used up some of my ED candidates for HOR 60/ material so I'm rebuilding some ranks and relieved it will be mid year likely as that gives some time to get caught up etc :)

• PantsuNinja LV.19 Sage Jan 19, 2020, 05:16 AM

Thanks to HoR, now I don't have any 4-star Childs left :(

• Bikini Lisa LV.19 Boo! Jan 19, 2020, 11:51 AM

LMAO me too! I promise when I finish the milage for HoR I'll start hoarding 4-stars again!

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 19, 2020, 12:43 PM

I'm done with 4* infographic, gonna finish 3* before I make a new post here.

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Jan 21, 2020, 01:52 AM

I know those whales are ready for it, I'm not even close although I've been working on it for months.

Thanks for all the research.

• LemonDr0p LV.21 Dragon Jan 21, 2020, 06:16 AM

These are my 3*s so far, my months' worth of progress. I only had KR as a guide so that's what I've been using for months. I'm still going to work on others though. And honestly, I'm not sure which ones to use from these. My 4* list is huge so I'm not going to make a list right now.

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Jan 21, 2020, 07:13 AM

nice, I havent even done any work on 3*

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 21, 2020, 10:40 PM

nice work I foddered my best maxed 3s for HOR an expensive sacrificial trade but worth it for the Limited and favorite color change child's I was able to reinc.
    so am rebuilding ranks I have plans to ecentually have an all fire ED 15 but that's a long way away right now I need for defender and heals since I got rid of a maxed Mona dark so that hole needs to be addressed asap others are in the works but at least this thing won't be next week or next month haha

• Danbo de Piano LV.27 Bamboozled Jan 21, 2020, 10:58 PM

lolz almost forgot my gurl D
    her attack 5 w slide is so dope but I need to protect her

• IraqVet LV.21 Dragon Jan 19, 2020, 12:35 PM

I got almost all 4 star +5 atm and it's just a matter of levling them in expedition

• Poyopoyopoyo LV.8 Carry Me Jan 21, 2020, 07:38 PM

That’s crazy hahaha, at least it gives some value to nat 3* and less used 4*

• mr.rubbish LV.20 Pokémon Master Jan 21, 2020, 11:31 PM

I love in that video how some teams get reckt so quickly until I realise that I will be one of them unless I start building units quick! 😁

• pacouranga LV.2 Lurker Jan 25, 2020, 09:32 AM

just off the top of my head, some 3* to keep are the three succubi, Tiamat, Apollo, Idun, Shamash, Demeter, Euros, Cynthia, and Leuce. Purple and Red Revenge Girl are ok if you're not running Tiamat or going all Dark. I'd avoid any of the "sets" that aren't Revenge Girl, as well as any that are literally props of 4-5* childs.

• Nox_Arcana LV.20 Default Savior Jan 26, 2020, 09:29 PM

Thanks for the explanation

• SacroTex LV.13 Chief Feb 22, 2020, 12:36 AM

What fucking is DUEL ... we not have that !

• Reika Mae LV.34 Dragon Feb 22, 2020, 12:37 AM

move along then, not for u, I couldn't have said that better

Home