BlueWolf LV.13 Chief
Jan 15, 2020, 03:10 AM 397 read

Bad luck is baaack

FORUM

So today I spent 40k gems (no kidding) and got not even one Eve, heck, not even anything useful (I got three 5* as fodder, but wasnt near worth it). That means out of almost 150 rolls I didnt get lucky to hit the 3% chance of Eve lol. At least I realised just today that all new childs are inmediatly added to the premium pool, for whatever reason I was under the impression that it was just every 2019 child. Oh, also, I got a brigit out of a 5* ticket. So AT LEAST I have some bonus for the event. But it wasnt really what I wanted at all kek.

Comment 6

• NO NAME verified Jan 15, 2020, 03:41 AM

Bad luck is back? Did it leave for a minute and nobody told me? πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

I spent just shy of 60k crystals chasing DM WW and struck out (three total 5*).

Before that on the 9% banner I received one 5* out of 16,200 crystals, and it was HOR fodder.

Don’t even get me started on top 1% for WB daily rewards 🀬

Like Chlobsy, my β€œluck” has been ice cold for a minute now. I’m significantly below the posted rates for multiple banners/weeks now.

Somebody always has it worse, even for me. Still sucks all the same. You are far from alone, my friend.

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Jan 15, 2020, 03:48 AM

When I said its back it was clearly back for me lol, I got the new year's Wolf in literaly my first roll.
    That was pretty lucky tbh, but Its kind of annoying when you just want one copy of every character and 27k+ gems for each one isnt enough lol.
    Also the fact that I got brigit in a ticket was ""really lucky"", considering I didnt want her, and I spent so much gems in the Eve rate up, its like a kick in the balls saying "hey I know you tried evading getting brigit so you could get Eve, so here is one brigit for free!".
    Still, she is a bonus child and the odds of getting her from a ticket in the first day she was released is kinda insane, but a bit annoying.
    Anyways, I wish you the best of luck comrade!

• Chlobsy LV.26 Rare Candy Jan 15, 2020, 03:30 AM

I haven’t been lucky with the last 3 banners! If it wasn’t for HoR I would have flipped out! At least I can get duplicates of the childs I need....

• BlueWolf LV.13 Chief Jan 15, 2020, 03:33 AM

Shit happens, this is how gacha works. At least Im glad it wasnt a child I was crazy for, but Im determined to get her anyways.

• Zombie Dane LV.27 Team Rocket Jan 15, 2020, 04:26 PM

if i can I'll buy the child from the shop, so i did yesterday and got Eve. Then i got super lucky and pulled Brigid today.

• Eve LV.13 Chief Jan 18, 2020, 01:57 PM

1 solution 100% is spend $$ to get it
    that how the gacha system work

Home